By BJU International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This leading urology journal is now available on your iPad. BJUI provides the highest standard of research and clinical information for the urological community, keeping you aware of new advances and best practice in urology. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in urology even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when each new monthly issue is available
- Download articles and issues for offline reading
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues or students
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share figures or tables via email
- Check references while reading without losing your place
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to BJU International can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. BJU International subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
About the Journal
BJUI aims to provide the very highest standard of research and clinical information for the urological community, promoting awareness of new advances and supporting best practice in urology.
BJUI publishes clinically relevant original articles, reviews, comments and educational articles on adult and paediatric urology. The journal covers the entire breadth of urology under the following sections: Comments, Reviews, Urological Oncology (all areas of urological oncology as well as recent advances in diagnostic techniques), Robotics and Laparoscopy, Upper Urinary Tract, Functional Urology, Sexual Medicine, Paediatrics, Translational Science, Surgical Education and Step-by-Step.
BJUI is constantly innovating to provide the urology community with a journal that is fresh in appearance and easy to read. The journal is divided into sections and in full colour making it easier to read, and is presented with additional features and supporting discussions on our website: www.bjui.org.
What's New in Version 2.0.2123
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
- Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2123
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BJU International
- © BJU International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- BJU International (iPad Only)$299.99