By Magzter Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading business and personal finance magazine for African-American entrepreneurs, professionals and corporate executives. America’s authority on black business.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $11.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Reader Enhancements
Great to have this magazine app and it works great too, downloads fast and is very easy to read.
Where are the new magazines with my subscription? I paid a full year. Heads up everyone. People who've been writing on the reviews for this app are people working for Black Enterprise. They are lying. I'm keeping it honest with you. Don't download. Waste of money.
Fast/easy download onto my iPad
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Magzter Inc.
- © 2011 -14 @ Earl G. Graves Publishing Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Black Enterprise$11.99
- Black Enterprise March 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprise April 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprise February 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprise - January 2013$1.99
- Black Enterprise October 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprise May 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprises August 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprises - November 2012$1.99
- Black Enterprise September 2012$1.99