By FD Imaging
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Black Silk is a innovative black and white tool kit, which allows fast and intuitive black and white filtering for 8 and 16 Bit images.
Black Silk currently provides six different filters:
1. Mixer: The mixer filter allows individual black and white conversion using a dual filter color chooser, which is new of its kind.
2. Curves: The curves allow you to control the brightness and contrast of your black and white image.
3. Sharpen: The sharpen filter is a stacked unsharp mask (USM), which combines four sharpen filters.
4. Vignette: The vignette allows you to accentuate specific elements or parts of your image.
5. Grain: The grain engine simulates film grain like in high ISO films.
6. Splittone: The splittone filter allows you to recolor the highlights and shadows of the black and white image.
Black Silk uses the graphics card to provide a very fast workflow and great results.
What's New in Version 1.0.0
* new rendering backend
* gui refinements