* Black Survival aims to be a fair and competitive game without Pay to Win elements!
* Please contact us at https://archbears.helpshift.com regarding install errors or other bug-related problems.
* Game Introduction
“Real-Time Survival Game played by 10 people on a desert island”
1. PvP game played for roughly 20 minutes. Fights are easily done with a single touch.
2. Island is divided into 22 areas; including Hospital, Forest, Beach etc… As time passes, they turn into Restricted areas, narrowing the battlefield.
3. Fencer, actor, doctor, police, hacker, cook, student and more! There are over 35 kinds of different characters to choose from.
4. Gun, Bow, Hand, Blunt, Blade and more! There are total 7 weapon types, each with their own strategies.
5. Hundreds of different ingredients are hidden over the island that can be used to craft over 600 types of weapons, tools and foods.
1. Find different ingredients and craft a better weapon!
2. Hunt wild animals and level up!
3. Run away from ever expanding Restricted areas!
4. If you want to survive, get stronger faster than everyone else. Kill the rest!
[App Permission Guides]
1. External storage; Read, Write permission
- Used to attach screenshots for customer service request.
- Used for smooth Rewarded Video Ads experience.
2. Device information and Google account access permission
- Used for game account synchronisation and data preservation.
- Used for notification when response arrives to customer message.
Address : Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Fixed a bug where the items were not crafted properly at some time
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Game and Great Community
I was introduced to this game by a dear friend of mine and without any exaggeration, this is one of the best games I’ve ever played. The playing style was slightly confusing at the beginning but once I picked up the momentum, I was able to climb up the ranks.
What I love about this game is that there’s thousands of different strategies and playing styles, each one unique to the player’s preferences. The game is definitely not “Pay to Win”, but utilizes the player’s skills and experiences to be successful. The game is completely balanced and I particularly enjoyed the active interactions between the developers and players on Reddit and Discord. The designs, skins, stories and characters are well made and intriguing.
I have been playing the game for two weeks and I intend to continue for a very long time. The game is still young and has so much potential for interesting updates in the future. Thank you Archbears for such a unique and well-made game!
These words brought tears to my eyes :') Thanks for the review with such care. We will be making Black Survival that will never fail your high standards.
My absolute favorite game on the app store, period.
Archbears has truly made a masterpiece, and fantastic addition to my rotation of games. It comes to a point where i measure how good my day was by if i had enough free time to play it. If youre looking at the screenshots and reading the reviews and youre going oh i dont know, mayb- get it ok you will not regret it i have recommended this game to all my friends and they have all enjoyed it very much, i have to say they really have made a twist in the battle royale genre my absolute only issue with this game is that its kind of hard to get enough money in game to purchase new characters but it is definetly not a situation where you feel like you have to buy in game credits, im sure with patience you can get whoever you desire. Anyway thats my opinion of the game, in my opinion this is the best game in the app store and i have no idea why its not in the top charts, great job Archbears!
These words brought tears to my eyes :') Thanks for giving us such a detailed review. We will make sure Black Survival never fails to live up to your expectations. We used to give Gold to buy characters at the beginning, but users could not buy characters they wanted at the end because they spent them on other things. Now, we provide free trial characters. By the time you graduate from Herbivore League, you should have enough Gold to buy 2-3 characters!
This is a great game. I really appreciate being able to play against real people or bots as well as being able to create custom games where you can just invite your friends. There is a wide variety of characters to choose from that complement a variety of play styles. Archbears if you read these reviews, if you make a sequel the only thing I would like is that instead of characters you bought abilities and could combine any two abilities you have collected to create even more variety of characters and have predetermined character names and portraits for the various combinations.
Wow~ Thank you! That was such a detailed review! Every step we take will be to further improve Black Survival :D Every single review you write and we read motivate us! Thank you one more time :)
- Archbears, Inc.
- 212.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Copyright © 2015 Archbears, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Chestful of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.