The BlackBerry® UEM Client integrates iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) with your organization’s enterprise mobility management (EMM) software: BlackBerry UEM or BES®12. Once activated, the BlackBerry UEM Client enables:
• Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
• Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
• Easy installation of your organization’s approved mobile apps
• Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
Additional security and enterprise mobility management capabilities are available for BlackBerry UEM-managed iOS devices with BlackBerry® Dynamics apps such as BlackBerry® Work installed, including:
• Secure mobile productivity apps for document editing and sharing, intranet browsing, and more…
• BlackBerry Dynamics SDK and app-wrapping and containerization for internally developed enterprise apps
• Popular enterprise apps, secured for UEM-managed iOS devices
• End-to-end secure connectivity
IMPORTANT NOTE: To activate the BlackBerry UEM Client, your organization must use BlackBerry UEM or BES12 for EMM. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate the BlackBerry UEM Client unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible EMM solution from BlackBerry.
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY, UEM, and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, used under license, and the exclusive rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Stability improvements and other fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well in spite of arduous configuration
The configuration was time-consuming and required multiple attempts. It finally was successful with some hand-holding from the local IT support at work. We believed Touch ID from the App Store had to be disabled for a successful install.
In general, the application and services are an improvement over the Good application. The user interface colors are muted relative to Good (couldn’t stand the red). No issues after a few days. No issues with battery usage, either. I turned off unnecessary notifications and there is a battery-saving mode within the app itself. I don’t understand the low ratings, which prompted me to write this review.
Broken and counterproductive
Just downloading the app and setting up an iPad with this for the first time has maybe a 20% success rate to complete without major issues. We have experienced a variety of simple issues from not recognizing devices, and arbitrarily removing permission to access some apps, to more major issues like deleting accounts causing the iPad to completely wipe.
If you have any say in what app your company decides to use, and you willingly choose this, you have only your self to blame when no one comes to the break room to have birthday cake with you... because they all hate you for making them use this broken app.
Terrible just doesn’t say enough.
This is supposed to allow access to work outlook chat, email, calendar but it’s so unreliable and error ridden that’s its essentially worthless if you intend to do this while traveling for work. It will go days without connecting to the server and refreshing, even manually refresh doesn’t work. I continue to get notifications for emails received but go into the Work app and they don’t load. Bottom line Put on your out of Office Reply and plan on being off the grid if this is your fall back. I’d rather go to a Ricky Martin party in a pair of crotchless Speedo’s than trouble shoot this waste of time again.
- Good Technology
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BLACKBERRY, BLACKBERRY UEM and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.