*** Contact your IT administrator for any help with setting up BlackBerry Work ***
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with BlackBerry Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
BlackBerry Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to BlackBerry. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
• Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other BlackBerry apps.
• Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
• Contextual file actions: Choose the right actions for your documents – edit, annotate, save, print, sign, etc. based on the other BlackBerry-secured apps installed on your device
• Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
• Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
• Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
• Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
• People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
• Badges: See how many unread email you have right on your device home screen without opening the app. .
• VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
Critical bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Close to worthless
I strongly suspect that this apps only purpose is a way to install corporate spyware. I can’t prove it, but I feel as though this app is just a cover so your organization can install tracking and monitoring software under the guise of Blackberry. That is really the only explanation as to why a simple email and calendar app is so buggy and hard to use. Bottom line, if you have this app on your phone, assume your phone is comprised, and that your organization can read your communications, track your location, and generally spy on you. Again, I can’t prove that, but that is the feeling I get.
The sad thing is, this app, even after numerous updates, can’t even do what it claims its purpose is. Check email. More often than not, when I sign in, the app freezes at the “complaint” screen. What good is an app that requires me to enter my crazy password every time, despite having Touch ID? Then after I log in, the app freezes, and requires a total restart. This app is total garbage. It’s the reason why my work phone gets left in the car when I’m not working. At the office I’m forced to used Windows, which is total garbage. For mobile, I’m forced to used Blackberry, which works almost as poorly as Microsoft. How is it that in 2018, these garbage products still exist?
We look forward for your constructive feedback on the pain points you face with the app. That would give us an opportunity to help with your concerns. Please use the Feedback option in the App under Settings to provide your Feedback directly to us.
I don’t see why users hate it so much.
I’m a network admin that uses this service daily. Well installs, configures, and manages daily. I have no real issue with this bundle, users tend to hate it but I think that lies more along the line of the lack of ability to remember a password or other basic and simple instructions. The network admins are the ones who have to configure the server and get it installed on end point devices. I don’t know why the users complain that it’s the devs fault when it’s technically their IT department that’s lacking in the training of its use.
3.5/5 stars from me because listening to everyone complain makes it harder to work with.
P.S. if you want it to work let your IT department actually work with you and slow down while letting them show you what to do. 20 minutes to fix a problem is better than it not working for months.
And Now, WIth IOS 11.2.2, No Email Notifications
I generally like this app. It has been fairly reliable and does what it needs to do, mostly. I accept that it is difficult connecting to so many different corporate systems. But now, with an update to IOS 11.2.2, my email notifications have stopped. I still get calendar notifications. I and others in the office that updated have the same problems. Others, that haven’t updated, don’t have the problem. Shame on Blackberry for not checking all IOS updates, and for not informing users about this problem. And for having absolutely no one to call, and now no message board either to contact. Oh, and for not answering anyone’s comments in the reviews.
- Good Technology
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2009-2016 BlackBerry Limited. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.