Based on musical research and technological development Blackbinder app is able to offer you a safe, reliable tool with the following 3 main features:
- Smart technology that listens to you
Thanks to our own patented technology, once for all, free yourself from the constraints of the pages and experience the flow and the feeling of the music without any pages to turn. Because of this, you will never need any "turning device".
The interactive sheet music allows you to manage repetitions, with the advantage of no jumping back.
- Strong but smooth technology
The most advanced research and technological development combined with the beauty of music are our main sources of inspiration in the design of our applications. A strong and elegant style of technology, based on a solved movement, allowing what it really matters: the freedom of the musician.
- Focus on what really matters
Freedom is what allows musicians to develop all of their creative potential and undergo an unparalleled experience. Blackbinder allows you the opportunity to achieve this freedom in a natural, simple and intuitive manner. Perform music in the purest way possible!
Among others, you will find these functionalities:
- Methods, books and pieces by Charlier, Arban, Böhme, Albinoni, Hummel, Bach, Balay, Hansen, Beethoven, Fash, Haydn and many more included.
- Import your own scores from Sibelius, Finale or any other notation software
- Scan your paper scores
- Convert your PDF scores
- Edit your own scores
- Customize the visualization of your own scores: zoom in and out, distance between staves, margins...
- Make annotations in different layers
- And more exciting features to come soon!
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Start experiencing the freedom of music!
- Rolling Scores, S. L.
- 58.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rolling Scores, S. L.
- In-App Purchases
- ANNUAL Premium $96.99
- HALF-YEARLY Premium $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.