Blackboard Collaborate™ Mobile – Collaborate on your mobile device!
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your iPhone or iPad.
IMPORTANT: Use this app with the Original experience of Collaborate. If your institution uses the new Ultra experience of Collaborate, use the Blackboard app. If you aren’t sure which app to use, ask your moderator or institution administrator.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download. To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via two-way video, audio and text chat
• View web tour and multimedia content presented by the moderator.
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
• Now supports 64bit architecture
• Now supports iOS8 and above
• Fixed crash of the application when settings page was accessed from the application
Ratings and Reviews
My computer was acting all slow and crap for pa cyber so I turned it off because I couldn’t move the mouse and I was about late for class so I got on my iPhone 7 and went to my school site and tryied going on to class but I needed to download this app then it downloaded in not even 10 seconds and I got onto class and tried messaging the teacher why I was about late but could not do it so I just waited for my computer to get done what it was doing when it was powering on so then I got to get to class and message the teachers
There so the only thing wrong with this app is that I could not chat at all not to the teacher or anyone else
Thank you for reading this
Hopefully the app makers read this because I will have to use this a lot and I don’t like talking I like messaging
EVEN WHEN IM TRAVELING
Dismal app for iOS devices
I have the latest iPad with updated software yet I can’t access prerecorded lectures from my professor with this app installed. How are iOS users suffering this injustice in the year 2018? Apple is an emerging company, with a small percentage of the worlds population owning iOS mobile devices. Surprisingly, the software here doesn’t accommodate iOS mobile devices when it comes to prerecorded class lectures that are crucial to view in order to achieve academic success. I’m left perplexed?
Needs Updated STILL- Dev Only Submitted Update To Not Be Pulled From App Store
Kudos for updating it finally after four years, even though it was only updated at the risk of being pulled from the App Store as the application wasn’t 64 bit.
Its a moot point because the app looks like crap. No video, no screen share abilities, and the app is still designed visually for old iPhones.
You'll get a higher rating if you fix all of these issues.
- Blackboard Collaborate, Inc.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2017 Blackboard Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.