By Blackboard Connect
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to mobility, you can stay connected no matter where you go. Now with the Blackboard MyConnect™ smartphone app, you can stay in touch with the institutions that matter to you, too. If you have a relationship with an organization that sends alerts from Blackboard Connect – whether a school, university, local government or a private business, you can use MyConnect to personalize your message experience and stay in touch no matter where you are.
With MyConnect, you can:
– Get push notifications whenever you receive an alert via voice, email or SMS
– Review past messages sent to you
– Subscribe to specific topics and types of messages
– Update your contact information
– Set device and mode preferences
– View messages from multiple institutions
This app is available for use by any recipient at a Blackboard Connect client organization. This is a recipient application and is not intended for message sending.
What's New in Version 1.4
· Hide subscription delivery modes that are not available at the institution
· Add support for read-only MyConnect sites
· General bug fixes
No stars. I only put one star because I was forced.
This app is not helpful at all. Just go on your schools website, it would be a much better use of your resources.
I don't care if there's a lock down at my kids school, I just wanna know if there is school
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blackboard Connect
- © Blackboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.