- Black Eyed Pig is not the type of eatery many people would expect to find in the Naples area.
The restaurant looks a like a trailer and is attached to a warehouse building. The interior has a definite country — dare we say redneck — vibe, with brown, gray, white and pink walls and a plethora of pig-themed décor. The seven tables, as well as all the menus, bear ads for other local businesses, while a mini fridge in the corner holds soft drink cans.
There’s exposed ductwork running above the bar’s six-stool seating area.
But you won’t find any complaints here. As with many great barbecue joints, Black Eyed Pig’s look is part of its easygoing charm.
More importantly, the food speaks for itself, and portions are generous. The restaurant offers a nice variety of dishes, from starters that include chicken wings, onion rings and more, to barbecue sandwiches and platters, ribs, kids’ meals and homey side dishes. They also offer a variety of items for takeout only, including brisket, turkey, sides and ribs.
- Robert Desiano
- 49.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © LOCALINXS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.