Do you love Blackjack? Play the best FREE Blackjack game on the app store!
No fuss, no unnecessary chip buying. Just good old Blackjack!
- No chip buying! Jump right in and play Blackjack completely free!
- Popular Las Vegas rules just like at the casino.
- Beautiful table customizations with HD graphics.
- Easy, simple to learn controls makes this the sleekest Blackjack available.
- Stat tracking shows your performance over time.
- Double Down, Splits, Insurance and Surrender for an authentic Blackjack experience.
- Deck shuffle animation lets you know when the deck is being reshuffled.
- Tons of chip denominations from singles all the way to millions!
- Customization options including decks, tables, face card style, hints, music, sfx, surrender.
- Informative help screen for those who don't already know how to play Blackjack.
The current game has hints enabled by default. This will highlight the suggested move based on basic Blackjack strategy. If you want to turn this off, toggle the "Move Advice" setting in the menu.
We'll be adding some awesome new features to Blackjack soon, so stay tuned! Thanks for playing!!
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
ur mom gay lol
this game made me nut harder than the first time i heard africa by toto and thats a hard nut to beat. bounced on my boys d*ck to this for hours while losing ungodly amounts of money of this clearly rigged game, Im really only doing this review for the free money it is giving me for doing so. that way I can lose even more money gambling in the virtual world just like i lost all my money gambling in real life causing my wife to leave me and take the dog and kids. In fact I'm currently homeless and typing this review on the free wifi at my local library because thats really the only thing libraries are good for anyway. game completely ruined my life I rate 10/10. research the NWO.
Good game with BAD randomizer
Well designed game with good UI, speedy play, and nice perks for paying players.
Unfortunately the actual game play is highly skewed away from statistical accuracy, with card draws favoring the dealer approx 4.5x against player. Since you don’t know exactly the # of decks in shuffle, it’s hard to validate exact weaknesses. But concern was raised when dealer drew to 21 on six out of eight hands, when dealer received four 20s and 3 blackjacks in seven straight hands, and when dealers showing 4-5-6 held card for 11 five times more over 100 hands than they held a face card. As noted, enjoyable game but be prepared to be frustrated by programmatic skew away from real blackjack odds.
We really appreciate the feedback! We're looking into this for potential issues. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review; we want to ensure Blackjack 21! is as fun and fair as possible!
Amazing sim, small bug
After an extremely lucky run, I was able to reach a chip count of roughly $8,600,000,000. Firstly, the largest chip in the game is 100M and at over 8 billion, having to click dozens of times to make a sizable bet is rather cumbersome. Lastly, the bug I mentioned: the maximum bet is apparently 3.2B (max I was able to bet) and on this bet I received a  against the dealers low card. I of course doubled down, at which time my game crashed and I reopened it with only 5B. In other words, my 3.2B bet was gone. Love the game! Thanks!
- Banana & Co. LLC
- 129.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 Banana & Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Black Jack Premium Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.