By Rise Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Blackjack Buddies mixes the best parts of the classic card game with a crossword game board. It is a completely new way to play the game of blackjack head-to-head against your friends in iMessage!
It is now even easier to start a game on iMessage. Just tap 'Play in iMessage' in the main app, then enter your friends number and press send.
Play with friends, family or other fools and find out who is the smartest. Make epic combos with blackjacks all across the board to score amazing points.
Please note that playing the game over iMessage is only compatible with devices on iOS 10.0 or above.
***** Blackjack Buddies Highlights *****
• Play over iMessage - easy to challenge friends
• Innovative take on a classic game - combining best parts of blackjack and crossword
• Make a 21 in any direction - connect and build on existing cards on the board
• Use more cards to make a 21 to score higher points - a challenge even for the most experienced players
• Plan your moves well to score combos and to hit 2X multiplier for suited blackjacks
• Swap up to 5 cards to gamble for the big time win!
• Hot seat multiplayer built into the app - play the game with anyone in the local pass-and-play mode.
Enjoy! WP GG TY
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Minor bug fixes
I really like the game but there’s a very annoying hiccup(s) when playing in iMessage: when I swap, watch an ad... it doesn’t let me swap. Watch the ad again and still, won’t let me swap. I’ve forced closed messages and reinstalled the game. Nothing. I’ve had this issue with my iPhone 6S and my recently purchased iPhone X. Also. A lot of times, I have to exit out of the message and go back in just to get the app to open inside messages.
No longer works after update
Can't play on iMessage anymore since the updated. Tried restarting my phone, and deleting and re-installing. Developer needs to fix, they're losing out on ad revenue if their app doesn't even work.
It’s not working with the new iOS Update