Blackjack Card Counting
By viWiD Webdesign & Software Development [Inhaber Nils Fischer]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This App is like having a very smart pack of cards with you at all times to practice your card counting skills.
Blackjack Card Counting simulates a shoe of cards with the gorgeously designed, Retina-Display-optimized original *Altenburger Spielkarten* with English or German artwork.
Draw cards with a swipe over the screen and count as fast as you can! Choose from a selection of the most popular and successful card counting strategies and check the count anytime. Toggle easily between single and dual card display by using your device’s portrait or landscape mode and optionally shake your device to shuffle the cards!
Because the App uses realistic graphics, you can train counting cards for the actual Blackjack tables, where you have to take care of so much more than just memorize the cards dealt. Blackjack Card Counting helps you learn to spot and recognize the cards quickly and assign them their value.
Blackjack Card Counting utilizes the Hi-Lo strategy by default to tell you the pack's current count whenever you want to check it. This strategy is not only very easy to learn but is regarded as one of the most effective counting strategies as well, because it simplifies the counting process, so that the player can concentrate on his surroundings instead. The more advanced player can also choose from over 20 additional strategies (see below for the complete list) to unlock via In-App Purchase.
An explanation is integrated to support beginners. Contrary to what popular movies like „21“ suggest, counting cards is not difficult and only requires the ability to count +/-1! To be able to effectively count cards in a casino, you just need some practice in recognizing cards and assigning them their correct value quickly - and that is what you can easily learn with this App.
- English and German card artwork with the original „Altenburger Spielkarten“
- Intuitive, Retina display optimized User Interface
- Display either one (Portrait mode) or two (Landscape mode) cards by just rotating your device
- Universal App for both iPhone/iPodTouch and iPad
- Shake to Shuffle!
- Current Running Count, True Count and time always available
- Choose the number of packs in the shoe
- Automatic calculation of the Initial Running Count (IRC) for unbalanced strategies, depending on the number of pack and the strategy's net unbalance. If you use a custom IRC, you can disable this option.
- Free! You can support us by removing the banners via In-App Purchase
- Strategies available: Hi-Lo, REKO, Zen Count, Canfield Expert, Canfield Master, Hi-Opt I, Hi-Opt II, KISS 2, KISS 3, K-O, Mentor, Omega II, Red Seven, Revere Plus-Minus, Revere Point Count, Revere RAPC, Revere 14 Count, Silver Fox, Unbalanced Zen 2, Uston Adv. Plus-Minus, Uston APC, Uston SS, Wong Halves
If you miss a strategy, please just contact us!
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Thank you for your amazing feedback, making this App the best and easiest to use card counting training App on the App Store!
This update fixes an issue where changing the counting strategy could lead to a crash.
Please leave a rating & review for this update on the App Store, it helps us a great deal! We can't respond here, but you will find ways to reach out for us -- Hint: There's a button in the App, and it's not hard to find. Feature requests are always welcome, so share your thoughts with us.
So close to perfect
The lack of a resettable timer to track how quickly you're moving through the deck(s) is a GROSS oversight. The developers should know or ideally be part of the audience for this app. If they did/were they would know how important tracking speed is. If they included that and the ability to keep track, as well as a mode that tested you periodically and rated your accuracy, this would be 5 stars.
Great little app to play if your out of reach of cards.. You can go at your own pace and if you hold the chip they tell you the value of the card and the current count to check if your right or to get back on track! Great counting card app! Enjoy and keep counting!
Excellent for rapid fire practice
This is one of about 4 apps out there that you need to have if you are serious about learning and applying card counting in real time at the tables. It's an app I rely on for practicing the Running and True count before sessions.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Nils Fischer
- © 2011 Nils Fischer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Unlock K-O$0.99
- Unlock Omega 2$0.99
- Unlock Zen Count$0.99
- Unlock REKO$0.99
- Unlock Red Seven$0.99
- Unlock Hi-Opt 1$0.99
- Unlock Hi-Opt 2$0.99
- Unlock Uston APC$0.99
- Unlock Revere Point Count$0.99