The most casino-authentic game play of any Blackjack app on the App Store.
Play on Apple Watch!
Free chips. Big cards. Basic Strategy advice.
Configure table rules to match major casinos.
Great for learning, practice or just play for fun!
Developer welcomes feedback, suggestions and bug reports.
• Updated watch app for Apple Watch Series 4 larger screens.
• Added "?" Help icon to game table.
• Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best in the AppStore
This is the best blackjack app I've found in the AppStore. I have tried quite a few of them and none of the other apps come close.
Of the others I've tried, they all want you to buy chips, or their shuffle algorithm favors the dealer overwhelmingly, or both.
The great attributes of this game are:
- Chips are free. No extra chip buying!
- The shuffle algorithm is as close to the real thing as I've come across.
- The table settings allows you to set it up the same as you would find in Vegas .
- The free version gives you all the functionality, just with ads.
- Removing adds forever is just $1.99, which is a very fair price (I paid it almost immediately).
- It actually plays in landscape on the iPad, unlike a lot of the others that's still mostly geared towards the iPhone in portrait.
- The app developer is very responsive to suggestions and requests, and clearly knows the ins and outs of blackjack.
- It's great to play just for fun (there's a luck booster) or to use it to practice for the real thing.
I'm using it to prep for an upcoming Vegas trip, and it has already helped me to become better at basic strategy and bankroll management.
Kudos to the developer for creating this great blackjack app!
Beat The Casino: Not So Fast
Blackjack is a humbling game. It will bring you to highs and lows in a matter of seconds! This game, the only one I’ve found in the App Store, is by far, the single most realistic, non-promotional, game out there for Blackjack. Not only will you see what a buy in will potentially make (or cost) it sets a realistic level of money management for when you do go to the casino. I’ve tried countless apps, this is the only one that continues to exceed expectations, by the way real blackjack will only be played. Well done - and I highly recommend playing before you enter the real game. The more hands you play, the more you will realize how much of a streaky game it really is! Good luck ✅
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words. Got there by listening to user feedback (and by building the game that I would want to play). Happy New Year.
This game is fun but it is too generous to the dealer who wins most of the time. This is more so if you put down large bets. Some players might get frustrated and lose interest in the game. Your chance of winning seems to get higher if you place smaller bets. Is the purpose to encourage players To manage their money more carefully? For Me, once I stopped putting my bet down haphazardly my odds of winning or losing become more reasonable, and Now I am hooked to the game.
- Fortuisoft LLC
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Fortuisoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free forever $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.