Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money won is money earned in Blackjack! Also known as 21, experience the card game found in casinos all over the world on your iOS device, now available on the Apple Watch. Download the most popular Blackjack app for FREE!
Anybody can step up to the table and feel the thrill of winning BIG money against the house! Split, double down or even learn card counting to become a high roller, all without leaving your seat. Choose either the Hi-Lo or KO card counting strategy, and sharpen your skills before your next big trip to Vegas, Monaco, or Macau!
Think you’re ready to play with the High Rollers? Try your hand in the high stakes tables! Start with Beginner’s Luck and work your way up to The Penthouse! Show off your skills to the world by working your way to the top of the Leaderboards; win big hands to reach the top. For a more personal challenge, try out the all-new achievement system. Complete achievements and rise up the ranks, where your skill level determines your title!
=== Blackjack Features ===
• Play Blackjack in exciting Las Vegas-like casinos
• Experience authentic Vegas style Blackjack from anywhere in the world
• Learn a new card counting strategy, with two options: Hi-Lo or K-O
• Discover 6 unique rooms, ranging from Beginner’s Luck to the luxurious Penthouse
• Challenge the house – bet big to unlock new tables and win chips
• Option to play 1 to 8 decks
• Come back every few hours for BONUS chips
• Toggle strategic Advice on or off to get real-time feedback as you play
• Toggle “Insurance” and “Surrender” on or off
• Track lifetime player statistics, including wins, pushes, surrenders, hand info and more
• Play skillfully to post on the leaderboards. Will your jackpot hit the top?
• Compare scores on global leaderboards
• And much more!
Players of all skill levels will love the fast tables and fun games in this Blackjack casino! Place your bets, count your cards, and challenge the house in this thrilling take on one of the world’s most beloved gambling games.
Download Blackjack today and master your game!
NEW: Try out Blackjack on the Apple Watch! Win as much money as you can in ten deals without the risk of losing ANY chips! The amount of money you win will also increase with each additional win. Once your ten deals are up, a countdown on the Watch will display for the next time you are able to play another game. Your winnings on the Apple Watch are synced and collected on the Blackjack app paired with your iPhone.
• The games are intended for an adult audience.
• The games do not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
• Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling."
For answers to frequently asked questions, head over to
For the latest info and what we are up to, check out
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
Created and supported by MobilityWare
What's New in Version 5.5.0
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Look out for new tables for more ways to win!
What I was looking for
Nice fast pace, no glitches. Four stars only because the dealer winning can get very very very predictable.
Update: concerning "the dealer winning can get predictable."
I've never bought chips. I got all the way up to $80,000. All of a sudden I couldn't win a hand. Went bankrupt. Unbelievable. All I got were 12-14 hands only. And you can bet if dealer shows a 10, there's another. And then there's the dealer winning 3 black jacks in a row. Ridiculous.
I contacted mobility. Of course they said it's not fixed. Algorithms blah blah. That is very much BS!
Right now I can't get above $5,000. Tried different deck sizes. Nothing works, But the dealer winning :-)
It's still the smoothest fastest blackjack. But beware! It's Rigged!
Ok before update, dealer card count seems rigged
They just added a stupid bonus gauge that gives you a few extra chips every so often - pretty lame. The dealer seems rigged, to many 'random' 21's and blackjacks come up, I've never seen a real Vegas blackjack table this lucky.
Game is still rigged
Hard to believe that the dealer could get so many good hands if the game was truly random.
Now they have a bonus meter that supposedly gives you a few more coins when you reach a certain threshold of wins vs. losses. The thing that makes me laugh is that if you watch carefully, it doesn't actually appear to give you a bonus at all. Just the coins you should receive for winning the last hand.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobilityware
- © 2016 MobilityWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Chips$1.99
- 5,000 Chips$1.99
- Bundle of Chips$0.99
- Cup of Chips$4.99
- 40,000 Chips$4.99
- Stack of Chips$1.99
- 10,000 Chips$2.99
- Case of Chips$19.99
- Bag of Chips$9.99
- Bonus Chips$0.99