By Pepper Stuff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever played BlackJack and stood, only to have the dealer beat you? Of course you have. Wouldn’t you like to have another chance at that extra card to beat the dealer? Well, now you can!
There is a new and exciting way to play BlackJack where you get a second pass, a third and even a forth chance or more to beat the dealer. The Game is called BlackJack Pass, and you are going to love the way it plays. Get it now on your iPhone before it hits casinos.
How Does Blackjack Pass Play? The Rules are similar to that of Standard BlackJack. It’s you against the dealer; closest to 21 without going over wins. But in BlackJack you only get one chance to take a card. In BlackJack Pass if you want to wait and see if you already have the dealer beat, you can pass and if you don’t have the dealer beat, you get to take that extra card to beat the dealer. But, the dealer gets a second chance at you too.
Blackjack Pass is a New, Fun and Exciting way to play Blackjack where you finally get an extra chance to beat the dealer at his own game.
* A Career mode with a bank borrowing system to track your true net winnings.
* Lots of stats including a full game log so you can see the last 500 moves you made and analyze how you can improve your game. (As well as the ability to e-mail the game log to yourself)
* A world-wide online leader board so you can see how you compare to other players.
* Play multiple hands at a time with 3 splits per hand, with or without CPU players.
* Multi-Deck Shoe and CSM (Continuous Shuffle Machine) to simulate different casino environments.
* Lots of customization options so you can set the game to play with different rules.
* A Cheat/Practice mode which allows you to try new game styles by peeking at the dealer's hole card as well as the shoe, and not effecting your career mode data.
* Fluid animation, lots of sound effects including an interactive dealer, and finger gestures mimicking real life casino hand motions.
For more information about Blackjack Pass please see:
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
What's New in Version 6.3
*** After updating your game please show your support and review our game. Even if you already left a review for a previous version please review it again as each version counts reviews independently. Your support lets us know you like our game and want to see more added via future updates. ***
Version 6.3 adds double win mode, bigger bet limits, bug fixes, and OS7 support. More on the way, so keep the positive reviews coming!
E-MAIL US: If there is a feature you want it may already be there; before putting a negative review please e-mail PepperSupport@gmail.com and ask how to access it, and if it's not there we may even add it for you in the next release.
The game now defaults to Push Offered At 21, and if Push Offered At is set to 21 you now have a new option "Double Win Values" which will double all winning hands (Except Blackjack and Special Bets such as Side Bets, 5CC, etc...). NOTE: This update will set Push Offered At to 21 with Double Winnings to On. You can reset this back in Options.
New game type Super 31, Blackjack with an extra chance to Super-Size your Blackjack to 31.
New Table Type for Whales - Larger Bet and Min. Bets (See Leave Table to Select Them)
Changes to Main Menu (Help & Support moved to new section, Options to Front, etc...)
iOS7 Fixes (Including new picker in Options)
Fix for Art Pack on Retina iPhone4 showing new table graphics.
Was surprised at how cool this app is!
I would recommend this app....if you want to be surprised with fun!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Doron Kramarczyk
- © Pepper Stuff / David Bezar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.