**Winner of "Best Ground Transportation Company" at the 2019 Business Travel Awards**
Blacklane provides professional ground transportation at the most competitive rates at 500+ airports and 300+ cities in 60+ countries around the globe. Whether traveling for business or leisure, book our private chauffeur service as your next transfer from the airport, hotel, or event, and skip the taxi lines.
The Blacklane app allows you to book, pay for, and manage all your rides with just a few taps.
Here’s how it works:
* Book your ride at the touch of a button — schedule your black car chauffeur service from one hour before pickup to months ahead of time.
* Book one-way transfers or reserve a chauffeur by the hour to make multiple stops.
* Skip the taxi lines and have your personal chauffeur pick you up directly at the arrivals gate.
* Take your time and relax, as all airport pickups come with a whole hour of complimentary wait time.
* Choose your desired vehicle class: Business, Business Van/SUV, First Class, or Green Class.
** You can now book zero-emission rides in our service class of electric vehicles, the Green Class, in the following cities: Adelaide, Amsterdam, Auckland, Austin, Basel, Birmingham (U.K.), Brisbane, Denver, Dublin, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, Hobart, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Melbourne, Milan, Montpellier, Montreal, Munich, Paris, Phoenix, Queenstown, Seattle, Sydney, and Zurich.
* What you see is what you get. Our fixed rates include all taxes, tolls, fees, and tips — no surprises and no hidden fees.
* Receive email and text message updates with the chauffeur’s contact information and arrival status.
* Cashless payment means you simply add a payment method, sit back and relax knowing your rides are charged only after they've taken place.
* Enjoy peace of mind when you travel. Our flight tracking ensures that your chauffeur is there when you arrive, and if your plans change, we offer free changes or cancellation up to 1 hour before one-way transfers.
Download the app now and book our professional airport transfer service in seconds!
Our full list of locations: https://www.blacklane.com/en/cities
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blacklane
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blacklane/
Get some travel inspiration: https://www.blog.blacklane.com/
Have questions or need support?
With this latest update you’ll be getting:
• Design improvements to make the way you interact with the app even better
• Bug fixes that ensure we can keep rolling out great features
New updates are released every few weeks, so watch this space (or have auto-update enabled).
Did you know the biggest influence on how we improve is you? Rate the app and let us know what we should be working on next.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, professional service
Review: On time airport pickup, luggage handled from bag claim to vehicle by the driver. Clean vehicle, professional and courteous driver. Just booked another ride for two returning from vacation, which leads into my suggestions:
1. It would be helpful to allow two drop off locations for an airport transfer, instead of having to book by the hour. The cost was similar, and fair in my opinion, however you must then discuss additional mileage with a representative if it will exceed their base mileage (25 miles for 2 hours). I prefer to complete everything via app, without the added step of calling in and/or chatting live. Representative who helped me through Facebook messenger was extremely responsive and very helpful.
2. After booking, I had to make an adjustment to the time and flight number a week in advance. Very simple to do through the app, however they re-verify the funds for the whole trip for each change. I was surprised when my bank notified me of two additional $113 charges, and didn’t feel this was properly noted on the page while making changes. The charges never posted, and were only left pending for a few days - however I can imagine not all customers may necessarily have the funds available in their account or are prepared to be without them for a few days just to make a change.
Overall I intend to continue using Blacklane and appreciate their service. Excellent company to book a ride with.
I was put in a weird situation where my daughter had to be at a camp in Colorado and I am in Texas. She flew into Colorado Springs and there was about an hour and a half drive to get her to her destination. I did not feel comfortable putting her in an Uber,so I used Black Lane. At one Point late in the afternoon, her flight number changed and I had to call customer service and they were very nice and professional and helped with the change. I was kept informed with the app and through emails and The Driver arrived right on time. He was polite and courteous to my daughter and she felt safe the entire ride, which gave me much peace of mind!!!
WAS a satisfied customer
Beware of the small print. If you book by the hour and cancel within 24 hours of pickup, they will charge u for the whole ride. I by mistake canceled a reservation I made to be picked up at the airport (while waiting for takeoff of a 14 hour flight which was delayed about 15 minutes) instead of editing it to change the pickup time by 15 minutes! I canceled and immediately rebooked . To my surprise, I was charged twice !! More surprising was their unwillingness to refund the second charge. I was a satisfied customer for over two years. Not anymore.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your feedback. All Blacklane airport pick ups come with complimentary flight tracking, and should your flight have any changes in the arrival time, your chauffeur will make the same change to your pick up time. There is never a need to amend your booking for a delayed flight. And it is correct that our cancellation policy is different for hourly bookings. As communicated when booking and also in your booking confirmation email, amendments and cancellations are not possible free of charge within 24 hours to the pick up time. Should you need to change anything within that time, please do contact our 24/7 customer care crew and we will do our best to assist you. Should you have any additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at Chris.King@blacklane.com.
- Blacklane GmbH
- 76.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blacklane GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.