■ SALE 75% OFF! ■
Tired of robocalls, telemarketers and other nuisance calls? Put their numbers in your own personal blocking list and their calls will be blocked! Our app provides you multiple easy yet powerful ways to build and manage your own list. Do not need call blocking? Turn off "Block calls" and you will get powerful and flexible personal Caller ID system.
Now call blocking and identification is as easy as 1-2-3.
■ Our features ■
• Clean simple yet powerful UI;
• iOS and Phone app integration – blocking and identifying incoming calls, recent calls identification support, number identification while typing;
• Unwanted callers blocking;
• Personal Caller ID;
• Lots of easy and convenient ways to build your own personal blocking and identification list: chose from Contacts or enter manually;
• [PRO version] Set multiple ranges of phone numbers (see description bellow);
• [PRO version] Insert phone numbers from the Clipboard;
• [PRO version] Import CSV files from other applications and cloud services – Apple iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and others;
• Dashboard with quick access to common functions;
• Supports all iPhones running iOS 10 and later (including iPhone 5/5C).
■ IMPORTANT: How it works ■
The app uses only numbers you put in the list to block and/or identify calls. "Block calls" works very similar to Decline button, you will NOT be notified about blocked calls, unless your carrier sends notifications about missed calls. Blocked caller still able to leave a voicemail, as it happens on carrier's side (contact your carrier for details).
We have NO access to your call log, however please note – iOS doesn't put blocked calls into call log.
"Identify caller" adds labels from your list to Phone app for incoming calls, call log and "Keypad" tab.
■ IMPORTANT: Private & Unknown calls ■
Nor this app, nor any other app in the App Store, doesn't allow you to block or identify Private, Hidden or Unknown calls due to the way iOS call blocking and identification system works. We have described some workarounds in FAQ & Help section of our app.
■ IMPORTANT: Ranges of numbers ■
iOS call blocking and identification system is limited to about 1.9 million numbers per app. This is (roughly) equal to 6 digits of number. Please note, only first 1.9 million numbers from your list (ordered ascending), including all numbers from the ranges in your list, will be used by iOS.
This limit DOESN'T allow you to block the WHOLE specific carrier, area code or country code.
■ Contact Us, Support & Feedback ■
If you have any questions – feel free to contact us. You can use "Contact Us" link in the app, "App Support" link in the "Reviews" tab of the App Store or send us email on email@example.com. We are usualy responding within hours on every non-empty email.
If you have contacted us, but haven't recieved our reply – check your Mail app, it's there. ;)
Save your time and nerves! Protect your phone!
Fix for picking CSV files
Ratings and Reviews
I gave it 5 because, for a change, it does what it promises. There are some bugs yet, but overall - it works. I have advertisers calling from some obscure area codes changing caller id’s, so I blocked the entire range - and it stopped!
Don’t waste your download
Horrible! Didn’t block any calls it was supposed to. Everything and anything came through constantly.
Doesn’t show up in settings
Doesn’t show up in iPhone settings to allow the features to enable like it says it will. So, it will not work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.