We are developing 'Blackmoor 2' and it will be available first on the App Store in 2018. Stay tuned...
Remember a long time ago when fighting games were fun and had good controls?
Blackmoor features fast paced platformer action with combos, special moves and tons of boss fights. A game of ghosts, goblins and streetfighting from the old school.
Long ago the minions of the dark lord Blackmoor forged a Talisman that would, when the time was right, return him to human form and... i dunno... take over the world for no reason.... It was kept in the depths of hell until a valiant band of crusaders stole it. Your mission is to destroy the talisman before the instruments of death reach you.
- 7 heroes with unique moves, weapons and magic
- Nice smooth controls
- 16 unique maps, 20 unforgettable bosses
- 57 enemies (each their own wife, kids and dreams)
- Random weapons, armor, pets
- BOSS v BOSS (place your bets)
- Incredible atmospheric music by Matthew Pablo
- Account saving
- Co-Op multiplayer online
- Retina Display universally for iPad 2+ & iPhone5
Check our other games: Smash Club, Toon Shooters, Maximus, Super Boys.
Composer: Matthew Pablo
fixed a bug after death, as a result the difficulty has been lowered
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not much content
This game is fun, but there is very little content like 12 stages for each mode. Also one thing I hate about these games is there no player vs player. Like in smash club I really hoped you would add pvp. Hopefully in Blackmoor two you could add these things.
"Good controls" is advertised. Ha. No.
Well the game starts off with a clear wannabe Star Wars band that this developer probably has zero right to use, and most likely didn't even give credit. Then the gameplay starts. The movement is awkward and feels clunky, the animation looks atrocious, and the all around graphics are bland and the color looks like it was added in using that old Microsoft Paint pale. I highly don't recommend even downloading this game.
Waiting for the sequel
I've completely beaten this game, gotten a the items, and even beaten all the bosses. They said they would release it by 2018 but this year is almost over...
- Mooff Games Ltd
- 106.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Four Fats & Mooff Games
- In-App Purchases
- Blackmoor 10 continues $0.99
- Blackmoor Coin Doubler $4.99
- Blackmoor 20,000 gold coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.