The Law Dictionary is a trusted source of legal definitions and terms featuring the entire Black's Law Dictionary (2nd edition) with over 15,000 words and definitions, perfect for lawyers and law students who need fast and easy reference to Black's Law Dictionary. This is not West Law's edition of Black Law's Dictionary, this is the 2nd Edition written by Henry Campbell Black himself.
The app doesn't require you to be online and you have the entire Law Dictionary on your Android phone, tablet or Kindle Fire.
This app has all the features you could want in a legal dictionary including:
* search and browse by keyword
* save your recent searches
* bookmark favorites or common words
brand new look and feel
Ratings and Reviews
waste of $1.99
won't let you select words/phrases. slow processing requests to move from one tab to another - basically freezes screens. content carries over from one tab to another and overlaps with over content making content unreadable. also, had issues with content being scrunched on left side (3letters per line) to make content unreadable - again. deleting the app.
Was installed on my phone for less than five minutes. Barely functional. Would like a refund.
Does not work
Extremely limited list
- Kevin McArdle
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2011 Grapeville, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.