Darkness has come all over the kingdom of Ezura. The merciless Betrayer shattered the last men and started a strong-arm régime. You, the last of the Bladebound, are the only hope for bringing back the light and becoming a hero. Embark on the final battle with the mysterious Sentinel and defeat the evil once and for all!
Bladebound is a dark and dynamic action-RPG with a spectacular battle style, hundreds of fastidious opponents and console-quality graphics. Join thousands of players who fight together to save the Shattered Lands!
- thousands of combinations of powerful attacks and spells
- fight designed exclusively for mobile devices
- build murderous attack combinations to slash your opponents
CREATE YOUR OWN STYLE
- combine the powers of all six elements to create a unique battle style
- use the deadly skills of over 500 different swords and armor
- gather, fuse and expand your equipment to defeat the toughest bosses
HUNT RUTHLESS OPPONENTS
- find your tactics to hunt down the Impaler, Queen of Thorns and many others
- explore the dungeons on 3 difficulty levels - from normal to heroic
- practice your skill at the Arena and in many other modes
- unique monsters waiting in the dark dungeons for your sword
DOZENS OF HOURS OF AN ADDICTIVE GAME
- experience the history of the fall and war on several dozens of levels
- compete with other players and win priceless treasures at the Arena
- take part and fight in Events and Weekly Challenges
- action appreciated by MMORPG and hack’n’slash fans
AAA QUALITY MOBILE GAME
- 3D console-like graphics
- spectacular special effects and smooth gameplay
- experience on your own that a mobile RPG in epic quality is possible
STAY UP TO DATE!
Join the order: http://bladeboundgame.com
Get to know Bladebound: https://facebook.com/bladeboundgame
Minor Bug Fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good graphics, no paywall
This game has very smooth graphics and really diverse and interesting magic skills. I didn’t have to pay a cent and I was able to reach level 37 and beat the game (they say one more final chapter is “coming soon” in an update).
Like others said the problem is that there is nothing to do now. All my items are already maxed out and since I’m not spending money, there’s no way to get better items, nor do I need better items to advance anyway. The loot in the challenge ladder is simply not that interesting. And finally yes, there is one skill only available through gems that that is totally OP and lets you dominate. The way as a free player you can occasionally “taste” this and other skills is by sharing other (paying) people’s avatars.
All in all a good game that has an abrupt end and needs a more satisfying endgame set of things to do.
Thanks for nothing
So I have been playing this game for about a month. I haven’t bought a single item and made it to level 41. I figured out the energy grind pretty early utilizing half energy missions and double xp ones. But at this point I have everything maxed out and can’t do a single thing why? Because I have e to buy gems in order to get better gear at this point. Or so I thought then I saw the event for today and it actually had better gear than what I had equipped. So I figured what the hell I’ll give it a shot this game has nothing else to do. After I get through the whole event on the very last enemy, the game crashes. The very first time it has happened too. So there goes my 50 energy that it takes all day for me to get back. Probably just going to uninstall for wasting my time. Thanks artifex mundi for creating another pay to win let down. Giving a 2 star because I had fun at one point.
Great game but needs more
So far this is a very solid action rpg. The gameplay is fast and fun. It does need some work but I believe, actually I hope that the issues will be fixed. There are many skills are are so overpowering that it is literally the only skill that becomes relevant (the increased attack speed). At this moment I have completed all levels and am wondering what else to do. I don’t really want to grind just so I can go further in the 2 minute kill all you can challenge... seems pointless. There needs to be something more like some sort of pvp like dungeon hunter has. If the skills are balanced and pvp added for longevity it could be an amazing game but at the moment it’s lacking.
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Artifex Mundi
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- 25 Gems $4.99
- 80 Gems $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.