Blaster Disaster Triage Administrator App
By Blaster Communications Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Disaster Triage Administrator app will provide medical and safety needs in a time of chaos. By utilizing today’s technology and software programming bringing together mobile devices, tablets, ID cards, Badges, wristbands, QR codes, NFC chips, lanyards and slap bands. All the necessary people and organizations to provide support in the mist of a major catastrophic disaster known to your community, state or even country. It can be used not only for mass group accountability but also for individual family use, handicap, special needs patients, schools, sports arena's, etc.
How The Admin App Works:
Admin App Functions
1. Admin App will have two options for identifying QR codes after creating incident
a. Scan QR Code created for Helpers prior to incident
b. Add New Entry of a Helper created by Admin App
c. Manages all accounts for Helper app
2. The scanned QR code will allow Admin App to create a description and details of Helper App
3. Admin App will open a screen that Helper App information can enter Name, Age, Sex and Skills and it will store this information on the Admin App.
4. Admin App will create a QR Code for the Helper App that can be printed using Air Print. Or it can be sent as email attachment.
5. Admin App will scan and save all Helper App information working on the incident
6. Admin App will scan the QR code and it will display Helper App information
7. This will work with multiple Helper Apps
8. Admin App can monitor all triage victims created by Helper App and more details about their injuries and if they were sent it to a hospital.
9. Admin App can send one entry at a time or multiple entries at once to the hospitals.
10. Admin App will list all the hospitals nearby which are registered with Admin App.
11. Admin App hospitals will receive a notification when any user sends them a request.
12. Hospitals can choose to accept or reject that request.
13. Admin App will get notification whether the request is accepted or rejected.
14. Admin App can identify list of Helper Apps and their location.
15. Admin App can identify how many QR Codes have been scanned
16. Admin App can identify the location of the Disaster site.
17. Admin App can identify how many times a person has received supplies.
18. Admin App can manage accounts of all the Helper Apps.
19. Admin App can identify position of the victims that have been scanned using the Helper App
20. Admin App can identify which victims are sent to the hospital.
21. Admin App can identify victims by category (critical, moderate, expired and minor).
22. Admin App can manage accounts for medical helpers, security helpers, office helpers, and repair helpers.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blaster Communications Inc.
- © Blaster Communications Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.