With over 100 years of EMS, Medical Services, Fire Fighting & IT experience, Blaster Communications Inc. has created DEAN.
DEAN is a mobile App designed for both iPhones and iPads. It is designed to help manage victims after a major disaster or
emergency. Easing the flow of communication between field disasters and Medical Centers, our system has proven to be
accurate and extremely user friendly in streamlining the communication process during any disaster.
ADMINISTRATOR & HELPER APPLICATIONS:
The Administrator App primarily utilizes iPads. The Administrator assigns User IDs and Passwords to the Helpers, sets up
incidents, and enters local hospital and ambulance information so that victims can be quickly transported. The Administrator App
sees all victim information sent by the Helper Apps in real time.
The Helper App primarily utilizes iPhones. Each Helper logins to the Helper App with the assigned User ID and Password
provided by the Administrator to access an incident and begin helping identify, classify and organize victims.
• QR/Bar code technology to create accounts for General Staff, Members, Teachers and Students.
• All data is stored in the CLOUD, Data-Centers and or Servers. It operates using Wi-Fi, Cellular Signal, the Internet or Intranet.
• BAR/QR Coded wristbands, armbands and badges are used during an emergency to track the status of each individual. The
information is sent to the accounts set-up prior by Administrative Staff.
• Smart Chips are used in wristbands, armbands and badges in order to locate individuals.
Minor Bug Fixes
- Blaster Communications Inc.
- 8.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blaster Communications Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.