Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Arduino board wirelessly.
*Requires iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, latest iPad or iPod touch (5th gen) and our BLE Shield.
Four Easy Steps
1. Use this App to scan available Arduino board with BLE Shield
2. Connect to a BLE Shield
3. Set individual pin's mode on Arduino
4. Have fun
- Supports Digital, Analog, PWM and Servo pin modes
- Plug-n-play with Arduino Uno, Mega & Leonardo (does not support Analog mode for Leonardo.)
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Works we'll now
I bought a Redbear shield about a year ago and never got it working. I got it out again and downloaded the current app and was up and running in a few minutes.
The only problem is to be very careful with the subdirectories when copying the libraries into your Arduino IDE.
The servo function is a little jerky and could use an expandable slider.
Good shield and good app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Bear Company Limited
- © ￼2012 Red Bear Company Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.