By Media Foundations, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your teams, on your channels.
Exact channels and times for pro and college sports, with any cable or satellite provider, anywhere in the US.
No more channel flipping to find the game!
• Channel listings for every cable and satellite provider in the US.
• Live scores / betting odds: MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, NCAAB and NCAAF
• Game times converted based off of your current timezone.
• Push notifications: Flag your favorite teams to receive game alerts. Never miss a game!
• Score alerts
• SmackChat: Login to chat with users during the game, or browse comments anonymously.
Sports supported (more added soon):
• Pro: NBA, NLF, NHL, MLB, MLS, EPL, WNBA, NASCAR, AHL, F1 Racing, PGA, LPGA, FIFA World Cup
• College: NCAAFB, NCAABB, NCAAWBB, NCAA Baseball, NCAA Lacrosse, NCAA Softball, NCAA Hockey
Tweet us your feedback: @BleacherBuddy
Like us on Facebook:
Visit our site:
What our users are saying:
“Most useful sports app. I use it every day, year-round and have had no problems. It's been a real time saver and is so simple to use. My favorite app!” -Tim
“This is THE app for hardcore sports fans.” -Chad
“I live in an area where my college team is usually not available to watch, but with this app I have found my school's games on channels I didn't even know were available. Works great!” -Albert
What's New in Version 1.1.4
• Fixed a bug where channels would be listed, but text would say no channels available
• Made an adjustment to compensate for some Hawaii users being defaulted to GMT time
• Fixed a bug causing iOS8 nav bars to overlap
I use this app a lot - especially during football season. My favorite NFL team is halfway across the country, so I'm often the only person in the bar trying to watch their games. Bleacher Buddy helps me know which channels to check, and even gives me the ability to call ahead to make sure the place I'm going will be getting the game.
I use this app every weekend, and now that hoops n hockey are starting, at least 5 days a week. I'm not abusing it, I'm using it. One change I would like to see is removing the games already played (early Saturday football games). Having to scroll thru all those games isn't the end of the world, but it could be improved.
Amazing when I'm out of town
The best part of this app is that when I'm out of town for business or at a bar, I can find my sports channels right away. When you ask them to change the channel at a bar it takes forever, but with this app you can tell them what channel. Huge help. Love this app!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 28, 2014
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Media Foundations LLC
- © 2014 Media Foundations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.