Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new in 6.9.0
• Sneak Peek. Great to quickly see how many people are saying "the Process is over" now that the 76ers have Harris. We added fire and comments to alerts so you know it's real.
• Now Streaming... Follow the AAF, football for people that hate TV timeouts, and NBA All-Star Teams, as Lebron tries to recruit Klay and AD to LA.
If you have feedback for us or are interested in beta testing early versions of the app, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, this would make it better/more convenient.
Great app. I love the articles. I would give a 5 star, if you had a way to see previously read articles or were able to favorite preciously read articles like the “News” app on iPhone. It makes it incredibly more convenient and easier to share articles or refer back to an article when needed. I’ve given up on multiple occasions when trying to find an article I’m referencing when talking to friends or family or when I’m trying to see if someone’s responded to my comment. Locating a previously read article is so difficult, I’ve been unsuccessful with finding some articles even after going to bleacher report after a few minutes, notably if the article is under the “Fire” category. Usually, I have to do a google search of the terms I remember + bleacher report just to pull up a previously read article. This issue should not be an issue in this day and age.
I used to love this app. I recommended it to all my friends. It was comprehensive, concise, intuitive, and most of all; the information I needed and wanted was right at my fingertips. In a recent update, that all changed.
They changed the bar across the top of the home page that used to show my team’s current and upcoming games. Now it shows current games and a bunch of completely irrelevant games from sports I didn’t even tell the app I liked! To find my team’s upcoming games, I have to dig around in scores, which is inconvenient and unnecessary.
I also used to be able to tap on a game to see where it would be broadcast. Can no longer do that. Again, have to find that in the scores, extra searching, and it’s no longer customized for my local market so I still don’t know where I can find the game. (I’m in Ohio, when the Cavs are playing OKC, it’s no help to tell me they’re on FS OKC, are they on FSO?)
My homepage feed no longer seems to be customized to my preferences.
Frankly, I’m just waiting to find a replacement app and then I’ll dump this one.
Honestly the dopest sports media
So these guys are incredible. If you’re just hitting them up because of one of their funny videos make sure you go all out and make them your new sports home. These guys are a lot like ESPN except you can tell they watch sports. Also since they’re not main stream, (while keeping professional) they relay information in the most down-to-Earth way... meaning they speak our language and don’t water everything down like the stiff ties at ESPN or Fox Sports. It’s like hearing what’s going on in the sports world but from a bro you know that just happens to have a journalism degree. Their power rankings are way more accurate than all the main stream stuff and their extra content is freaking hilarious. I’m not overselling it, just recommending it 👌🏼
- Bleacher Report
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.