Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email email@example.com
What’s new in 6.3.0:
• Wait, what happened? Follow each shot, pass, or sack with full play by play for football, basketball, and more. We’ve got you when you’re sneaking glances at your phone under the dinner table.
• How’d we lose?!? Compare your team’s stats directly against their competitors. There’s no better way to easily see all the missed opportunities (or moments of domination).
• New follower, who dis? Never miss a new friend on the app. We’ll send you a quick alert so you can follow back with just a tap.
If you have feedback for us or are interested in beta testing early versions of the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Influx of Ads ruining Great App
This app is well put together, and allows for personalization beyond what other sports apps offer. Yes, there is a wide variety of articles, many of which are TMZ-esque or gossip-column BS, but there’s also a lot of great content.
My problem is that very often, I can’t access this content because of the extremely large amount of ads, both on native-BR content and outside sites; it kills my phone battery, and usually results in me having to reload the article or altogether abandon my attempts to access the content. Please, please, please fix these slow-loading issues BR — you were once great, and now you have me considering other apps. I will pay money to make this problem go away, but there isn’t a paid option with BR (again, used to be part of the reason I loved this app — but at this point, I’m willing to spend money to not have to deal with this crap.)
It's gone downhill
One of my gripes is that you can't turn off news and sports you have no interest in like other apps offer. I really hate this about this app. I don't want to see news or scores about soccer or basketball. I don't like either sport. I don't even want them in my league tabs at the top. Yet I am forced to have it in my news and in my scores. People may think this is no big deal but it would be nice to give us an option to mute sports you don't care for. What's the point in choosing your teams if you're just going to be subjected to every sport and their news and scores? Kind of a major fail on this companies part. Never mind that they cater to soccer by having every league known to man but with hockey you only get NHL and college. What about the ECHL? AHL? CHL? And the other leagues? Why only show love to soccer? What about the CFL for football? What about minor league baseball? Why does soccer get all the attention? Looking for something else.
Actually all you have to do is go to your settings and select "my teams only" for the Home setting. Then just make sure your subscriptions don't include stuff you don't care about. Let us know if that didn't work!
Ehh it’s okay
For the most part I enjoy using the app and getting score updates/different sports related news. But the way y’all choose what gets shown is weird and needs to give us more of a way to customize what scores we see. I have every conference in college fb favorited plus every type of college fb available to like, but for some reason you don’t show me all of the “Top Games” in the notification window without having to open the whole app. There’s a game between 2 top 25 ranked teams on tonight (FSU and VA Tech) but yet it’s not showing in the “Top Games” of today. How I’m the hell is 2 well known and well liked programs that are both ranked in the top 20 playing on a Monday night without any other competing games not shown as a “Top Games” of today. That’s just ridiculous and needs to be fixed.
- Bleacher Report
- 103.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.