Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email email@example.com
What’s New in 6.1.0
• 4 and Goal… do you go for it? Following a live NFL or NCAA football game just go so much better with our new and improved play-by-play. Make sure to watch out for what happens when your team scores.
• Upgrade to iOS 12? Don’t worry about missing any breaking news as we’ll bundle your alerts based off of your favorite teams, leagues, and all the rest.
• Wait… do I know you? Check out who your friends follow (and who follows them back) by tapping on a username or profile pic anywhere in the app to launch their profile.
If you have feedback for us or are interested in beta testing early versions of the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Influx of Ads ruining Great App
This app is well put together, and allows for personalization beyond what other sports apps offer. Yes, there is a wide variety of articles, many of which are TMZ-esque or gossip-column BS, but there’s also a lot of great content.
My problem is that very often, I can’t access this content because of the extremely large amount of ads, both on native-BR content and outside sites; it kills my phone battery, and usually results in me having to reload the article or altogether abandon my attempts to access the content. Please, please, please fix these slow-loading issues BR — you were once great, and now you have me considering other apps. I will pay money to make this problem go away, but there isn’t a paid option with BR (again, used to be part of the reason I loved this app — but at this point, I’m willing to spend money to not have to deal with this crap.)
A Newbie’s Review
I LIKE the detailed data available on BR... but it is somewhat difficult for me to navigate to my desired write-ups due to BR CONTROLLING MY CHOICES!
For example, when I set-up my version of BR, I placed my favorite team, the OSU BUCKEYES, as my #1 team to follow, them The Big Ten and the rest of its teams... then I added the SEC and ACC, since I live in Florida and I like to follow local teams and their primary competition.
Well... when the college football season was “on the horizon,” I could NOT FIND THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, anywhere... every other team in the universe was available, but NOT THE BUCKEYES... then recently, after scrolling through All the teams, I found the Ohio State logo, as the very last team listed... not even grouped with the Big Ten and following the teams of all the other conferences... what a PAIN!
I did “get by,” by physically entering Ohio State Football in the “search parameter,” each time, but that’s a PAIN when I want to check for new information on a daily basis!
I am obviously NOT A SOPHISTICATED USER OF BR, but on the whole, the above described problems aside, I have enjoyed and appreciated the up-to-date info available on BR... keeping me better informed in 2018 than I was before I became a BR User!
It's gone downhill
One of my gripes is that you can't turn off news and sports you have no interest in like other apps offer. I really hate this about this app. I don't want to see news or scores about soccer or basketball. I don't like either sport. I don't even want them in my league tabs at the top. Yet I am forced to have it in my news and in my scores. People may think this is no big deal but it would be nice to give us an option to mute sports you don't care for. What's the point in choosing your teams if you're just going to be subjected to every sport and their news and scores? Kind of a major fail on this companies part. Never mind that they cater to soccer by having every league known to man but with hockey you only get NHL and college. What about the ECHL? AHL? CHL? And the other leagues? Why only show love to soccer? What about the CFL for football? What about minor league baseball? Why does soccer get all the attention? Looking for something else.
Actually all you have to do is go to your settings and select "my teams only" for the Home setting. Then just make sure your subscriptions don't include stuff you don't care about. Let us know if that didn't work!
- Bleacher Report
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.