By Under Clouds Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your Blender 3D workflow when using your laptop or laptop style keyboards without a numeric keypad!
We are using Blender 3D extensively for our projecs, but always missed useful shortcuts, most commonly mapped to keypad: camera and view control, zooming and focusing. You can use your laptop's emulated keypad, but who likes to loose half of their alpha character keys for that?
Blender KeyPad is a remote control companion utility for Blender that gives you back those missing shortcuts without sacrificing anything. Also, get a full numeric keypad as a free bonus!
• Blender-specific keypad with camera and view control shortcuts
• Generic numeric keyboard
• Supports upside-down orientation for easier power cable arrangement
• Easy configuration - automatically discovers your Mac and other Bonjour enabled computers when connected to the same network
• Retina display and multitasking support
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- iOS 6 compatibility
- iPhone 5 compatibility, get one extra row of buttons
- New button layout to match physical numpad
I just started learning blender and I found this app while looking for a number pad app since I don't have a number pad with my MacBook. I'm glad I found this and not just a plain number pad. It's awesome. Easy to set up. No need for other apps running on the Mac. And most of all it has an unbeatable price - free :)
Easy to setup and tutorials were awesome. I would like to see a macro feature if you can manage? :) like pressing "4" and having it repeat?
Great App! Setup in less than 10 minutes! Works flawlessly! Highly recommend getting!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 15, 2012
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Under Clouds Studio LLC
- © 2011 Under Clouds Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Espresso Shot$1.99