From domestic dairy fundamentals to regional farm profitability to global market forces to critical macroeconomic trends, clients rely on Blimling and Associates for world-class information and actionable analysis.
We cover all dairy commodities and have relevant publications for each link in the supply chain. We take pride in our ability to distill news, data and information into reader-friendly—and at times, even entertaining—formats.
And with the release of the Blimling app, it’s easy to gain access to your favorite publications:
• Research Report: Provides food industry professionals with unique insights into domestic dairy markets while also considering relevant global and macroeconomic trends on a monthly basis.
• Forecast Update: Monthly projections and detailed price histories across multiple markets for budget and planning purposes.
• Ingredient Digest: Covers dry dairy ingredients around the world, with price forecasts, market history and concise commentary for commodity and high-protein whey, milk powder, and carbohydrate markets.
• Key Indicators: Wide-ranging weekly report featuring the macro-economic and commodity markets that matter, keeping executives on top of consumer sentiment, energy, currency, commodities, restaurant performance and other indicators.
• Trade Trends: Details US and global dairy imports and exports each month. Considered an essential reference by many subscribers.
• Dairy and Grain Report: Weekly dairy market recap.
• Margin Matters: A look at key factors that producers consider in running their businesses. Published weekly.
Current subscribers will receive their subscriptions within the Blimling App as they are published. They will also receive daily spot market updates as those markets close.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.