Blind - Anonymous Work Talk
By Teamblind inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share and compare salary and benefits, ask advice, find information and get the scoop from the people who know your company and industry the best - the employees.
Tap into the most exclusive, anonymous community and take your career to new heights.
• An open community for questions
• Equal voice to every user
• No professional barriers or heirarchy
Hot and Now
• Read trending discussions in your office and your industry
• Like and comment to raise awareness
• Get notified of breaking news
• Single or multiple choice options
• Find out how your coworkers honestly feel about a topic
• Charts and graphs to help you visualize your results
Search and Filter
• Find the thread most relevant to you
• Search by companies, by activity or this weeks' hottest discussions
• Bookmark important information
Blind is where the most authentic discussions about work happens. Every professional is verified with their work email to ensure the integrity of the conversations in our exclusive anonymous community.
Once you are verified, your work domain is lost forever. We don't ever ask for device ID, your geo-location information or anything that could compromise your identity. All information traveling into and out of Blind is encrypted, even on your workplace wifi.
In fact, even our engineers have no way of finding out who our users are.
So be honest. Be yourself. Post questions and comments, raise polls, then invite your colleagues and coworkers to share real information. Connect with your coworkers anonymously around internal topics or switch over to lounge and mingle with professionals across multiple companies.
We believe what is said is more important than who said it and transparency amongst professionals will make good companies better and better companies great.
If you have any questions or concerns about what we do, please reach out to us at Blindapp@teamblind.com
What's New in Version 2.1.6
Don't allow people to register with work email on the screen after you claim nothing can be tied back to one's workplace. LinkedIn sign-in feels awkward enough already - do I want an email from blind showing up in my works email server?
Also, it's frustrating that you A) capture my work email or B) allow me to log in via LinkedIn only to them tell me that not enough people at my workplace have signed up for the app - and then I'm supposed to add my name to a wait list?
Total crap of late
Been a total crap lately. App doesn't even load up.