Test your might without using your sight.
In Blindead you play as a blind hero exploring a mysterious temple, trying to uncover it's secrets. You have to guide yourself using only the sounds the temple and it's monsters make.
To play this game you need stereo headphones and a space to stand up. You have to rotate around yourself to turn around the character in game.
Explore the hidden mysteries the temple has to offer, listen to it's secrets while battling unseen monsters. Buy weapons, find legendary items and slay frightening bosses.
Includes a blind mode, perfect to use for people with sight related disabilities, where you can navigate the menu with text-to-speech.
Initial bug fixes.
- Guillem Caballero
- 134.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Guillem Caballero.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.