By Gavin Brown
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**Featured by Apple in Adventure and Role Playing game categories**
Blindscape is a piece of experimental storytelling that takes place entirely through sound, . The narrative is told from the point of view of a man in an authoritarian society who wants to escape his life intolerable life by ending it.
"A whole new take on puzzles . . . emotional and heartfelt." - Playboard.me
"Games like Blindscape are a testament to the fact that even mobile gaming should be considered an art form, especially when done like this." - 148apps.com
• Stunning Retina-ready HD graphics
• Up to ten minutes of gameplay
• Some guy talking at you
• No In-App Purchases, ratings nagging, or other interruptions
• No badges, achievements, or integration with gamecenter
• Makes you feel like a sophisticated patron of the arts
• A serious, emotionally involving plot line
• Look silly while you poke at the screen trying to find things
Get the soundtrack: music.blindscapegame.com
Sign up for the newsletter: blindscapegame.com
What's New in Version 1.2
- Updated for 64 bit. Twice as many bits of black screen!