By Blink Network, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Blink Mobile, you can find exactly where Electric Vehicle charging stations on the Blink Network are. The Blink Mobile app brings the Blink Network wherever you go.
Locate Electric Vehicle Charging Stations on Blink Network
• Find public Electric Vehicle chargers on Blink Network. Use your current location or manually set a location to find the closest EV charging locations - all marked by pin icons.
View Electric Vehicle Charger Information and Status
• Tap an EV charger location icon to view real-time EV charger information and status, such as:
o Type of EV charging available (Level 2 or DC)
o EV charging status (available, in use, or unavailable)
o Description of EV charging station location and applicable fees
o Host or property site information
o Notify When Available (this feature is still in development)
Receive Electric Vehicle Charging Status Updates
• Check the status of your EV charge. The notifications features can provide you with updates to the status of your EV charging session. Get notifications for all statuses, including:
o Charging Completed
o EV Unplugged
o Fault Occurrence
View/Edit Blink Member Account and Notification Settings
• Choose how you receive EV charging status updates and notifications (email or SMS text message), define default EV charging station locator settings using GPS or default zip code, and edit login ID and password.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Facebook login showing endless spinning wheel problem fixed.
App is broken
Constantly says missing parameter when trying to login no matter what method I try to use when logging in.
App will not allow me to login. Set up account online, but says "invalid login credentials" when I try to login on the iPhone.
"internet offline" and that's it - no way to access app or charger at any blink station i've encountered. what a waste - no wonder no one is ever charging.