By Blink Network, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Blink Mobile, you can find exactly where Electric Vehicle charging stations on the Blink Network are. The Blink Mobile app brings the Blink Network wherever you go.
Locate Electric Vehicle Charging Stations on Blink Network
• Find public Electric Vehicle chargers on Blink Network. Use your current location or manually set a location to find the closest EV charging locations - all marked by pin icons.
View Electric Vehicle Charger Information and Status
• Tap an EV charger location icon to view real-time EV charger information and status, such as:
o Type of EV charging available (Level 2 or DC)
o EV charging status (available, in use, or unavailable)
o Description of EV charging station location and applicable fees
o Host or property site information
o Notify When Available (this feature is still in development)
Receive Electric Vehicle Charging Status Updates
• Check the status of your EV charge. The notifications features can provide you with updates to the status of your EV charging session. Get notifications for all statuses, including:
o Charging Completed
o EV Unplugged
o Fault Occurrence
View/Edit Blink Member Account and Notification Settings
• Choose how you receive EV charging status updates and notifications (email or SMS text message), define default EV charging station locator settings using GPS or default zip code, and edit login ID and password.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Facebook login showing endless spinning wheel problem fixed.
Pitiful Customer Care
I signed up with blink to be able to charge my car while we were on vacation, only to find out that every charging station in town (6), had Non-EV cars parked at all the locations. Nearby hotels allowed their guests to use them for hotel parking. I contacted Blink Network customer service and received this response: "You will have to take this issue to the location, we do not instill punishment for non EV vehicles being in EV Charging spots." This is the most pitiful response I could have ever received.
Facebook registration feature nonfunctional
Originally registered on the website, using facebook. Entered all of my information, including payment info, only to get a "bad request" message on the final screen when it tried to authorize via facebook. Didn't get any confirmation email, and the app similarly won't let me log in via facebook (just gives me an "invalid credentials" message). Now been on hold for customer service for the past 10 minutes.
This is garbage.
Works For Me
I have read and understand the other negative reviews. It is a little hard to set-up. But once it is set-up, the app and charging station works perfectly.