With Blink Mobile, you can find exactly where Electric Vehicle charging stations on the Blink Network are. The Blink Mobile app brings the Blink Network wherever you go.
Locate Electric Vehicle Charging Stations on Blink Network
• Find public Electric Vehicle chargers on Blink Network. Use your current location or manually set a location to find the closest EV charging locations - all marked by pin icons.
View Electric Vehicle Charger Information and Status
• Tap an EV charger location icon to view real-time EV charger information and status, such as:
o Type of EV charging available (Level 2 or DC)
o EV charging status (available, in use, or unavailable)
o Description of EV charging station location and applicable fees
o Host or property site information
o Notify When Available (this feature is still in development)
Receive Electric Vehicle Charging Status Updates
• Check the status of your EV charge. The notifications features can provide you with updates to the status of your EV charging session. Get notifications for all statuses, including:
o Charging Completed
o EV Unplugged
o Fault Occurrence
View/Edit Blink Member Account and Notification Settings
• Choose how you receive EV charging status updates and notifications (email or SMS text message), define default EV charging station locator settings using GPS or default zip code, and edit login ID and password.
• Usability improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Signed up, received card, had to activate, took forever to even get it going. Had to call in. Then, tried to use it and found many of their stations have awful screens are are broken. Too expensive. Finally tried the pay station and it charged me 1.24 for no power. Get this, it’s not how much you get, it’s time. How stupid is that? Connected and got 0kwh for 1.24. Then my card on the account expired and they hassled me for 1.24 and told me they gave me power. Which they did not. Even my account reflects that. What a petty, stupid company. Just use chargepoint and find a free station. My opinion.
Pitiful Customer Care
I signed up with blink to be able to charge my car while we were on vacation, only to find out that every charging station in town (6), had Non-EV cars parked at all the locations. Nearby hotels allowed their guests to use them for hotel parking. I contacted Blink Network customer service and received this response: "You will have to take this issue to the location, we do not instill punishment for non EV vehicles being in EV Charging spots." This is the most pitiful response I could have ever received.
We apologize for the response. While it is typically the property that has to address non-EVs parked in the EV spaces, we do also have courtesy notices available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the approximate date that you called and phone number, so we can review the call. Thank you!
Facebook registration feature nonfunctional
Originally registered on the website, using facebook. Entered all of my information, including payment info, only to get a "bad request" message on the final screen when it tried to authorize via facebook. Didn't get any confirmation email, and the app similarly won't let me log in via facebook (just gives me an "invalid credentials" message). Now been on hold for customer service for the past 10 minutes.
This is garbage.
- Blink Network, LLC
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Blink Charging Co
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.