This app has a library of free book summaries in multiple genre like self help, business, fiction etc.
We give detailed book summary and not just book review for readers and audio books in short for non-readers!
Boost your knowledge and gain new perspectives to become a better, smarter you.
Our goal is to help you achieve success by giving you knowledge from some of the best books and mentors who have already achieved the dream life which you want to live.
Switch between audio and text
• Listen to audio versions to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores
• Read and listen offline
Key features of Book Summaries App
1. You can read or listen short book summaries even while you are offline.
2. Book summary app helps you read book summaries in English.
3. This app helps you understand the gist of nonfiction books using high quality book summary.
4. The extensive library of book summaries is a delight for the bookworm and the non-reader alike.
5. This book summary app can help you cultivate reading habits if you are a non-reader and trying to cultivate reading habit.
Some books summaries contained in this app:
1. Think & Grow Rich
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad
3. The Magic of Thinking Big
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
5. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
6. Who Moved My Cheese
7. The 4-Hour Workweek
8. Thinking, Fast and Slow
9. Tuesday with Morrie
10. Who will cry when you Die
11. Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*t
12. The Power of Habit
13. The Power of One
14. The Hard Thing About Hard Thing
15. How to Win Friends and Influence People
16. How to make people like you in 90 Seconds or less
17. So Good They Can't Ignore You
18. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
19. Stumbling on Happiness
20. Ego Is the Enemy
21. Zero to One
22. The Personal MBA
23. The Obstacle Is the Way
24. How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big
25. Small is the New Big
26. The 48 Laws of Power
27. Man's Search for Meaning
28. The Art of Learning
29. StrengthsFinder 2.0
30. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't
and many more....
Get the key insights of bestselling nonfiction books
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the BlinkBook app now and we have monthly and annual plans available.
BlinkBook Premium costs just $0.99 per month (monthly plan) OR $5.99 per year (annual plan).
All plans renew automatically. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
You can cancel at any time via the iTunes store settings and then you will not be charged. Also, plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
With BlinkBook Premium you have:
• Unlimited access to 1500+ titles
• Personalised recommendations from the our editorial team
• No ads at all
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Added Premium Self Help Book Summaries ***
Ratings and Reviews
- Rohit Kanade
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rohit Kanade
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (1 Year) $5.99
- Premium (1 Month) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.