Via the realms of augmented reality and artificial intelligence, Blippar helps you see, experience and learn more from the world. Welcome to the future people!
Unlock augmented reality experiences from everyday objects and places with the Blippar app. Scan and see what you can discover. Perhaps you’ve seen a celeb but can’t quite place them? A logo you want to know more about or that adorable dog? Or who painted that amazing art piece? Scan them with blippar to learn more.
Scanning with Blippar is easy:
1. Download, then tap and hold to scan almost anything, see what you discover (we may not always get it right, but we’re working on it!). Try any famous face, dogs, cars (US only), landmarks, flowers, everyday objects… even a banana!
2. Look out for the Blippar logo on packaging, products, magazines and posters. Scan the item as instructed to experience incredible augmented reality.
Follow @blippar on Instagram & Twitter, like us on Facebook or check the blipp.it webpage for more blipps.
Any questions or feedback, email: email@example.com
- Added a new 'SLAM' mode using ARKit to the Blippar app. This opens up many new exciting possibilities for AR experiences, such as portals and life-sized AR content!
- Fix issue where sound is muted on startup of the app
Ratings and Reviews
It works, really.
Cracker Jack fans: in order to get this app to work with the sticker prize, you have to go into settings (upper left-hand side) and turn off explore mode. Then, you stick the sticker in the middle of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of white paper so the app can’t see anything else. Scan the sticker for the download to begin. It’s actually pretty fun!
This was a waste of time and bandwidth
I downloaded it because it was recommended by CrackerJack to use with the surprise inside my CJ box. Out of 15 tries it got 11 wrong. That means only 4 were correct. I don’t know what it uses to id notify things but it fails more than it succeeds. I am sorry but I wouldn’t waste my time with it. I gave it 2stars because it’s a great concept, but it really needs a lot of work.
What a Joke!
I tested to see if it would recognize things. It got banana & onion right. But it said my water pitcher was a coffee cup, a mask from Mardi Gras was a headscarf, a can of Go Girl energy drink was a toothbrush & a pair of rubber gloves were tea. It couldn’t recognize a simple fan at all nor some feathers. All these items had nothing around them to cause any misreadings. So mind you it’s a great concept but it just plain fails.
- 97.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Blippar.com Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.