Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blisport is a different and social running app that keeps you motivated to achieve your goals by enabling you to collect donations for charity.
Track your runs, follow your friends, win prizes and complete sponsored challenges to freely donate to a charity!
With Blisport’s mobile apps each effort is rewarded and translated into both personal Karma and charity coins.
Track your run with metrics such as distance, pace, calories burned and win medals and trophies that would permit you to level up.
Follow your friend’s performances and pictures on Blisport and share your achievements with them! But Blisport doesn't stop there : for each running session you complete you'll also earn charity coins, which are convertible into donations to a charity or environmental cause of your choice, freely.
And to achieve encouraging you, Blisport would also regularly offer interesting prizes or free fitness subscription to runners taking part to sponsored challenges!
• Share your pictures
• Share your runs and achievements
• Follow your friends
• Follow the best runners around you
TRACK YOUR RUNS
• With metrics such as distance, pace, calories burned
• Define your goals
• Follow training plans to reach your goals
• Analyse your performances
• Take part into sponsored Challenges
• Get rewarded for your efforts
• Win Charity Coins by completing challenges
• Choose the Charity of your choice and donate freely your Charity Coins
Download Blisport now and give a new dimension to your running abilities !
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Walking activity
A new walking module allowing you to mesure your daily activity such as the distance, number of steps and your walking time.
You will aslo find a weekly summary of your walking activity.
• Corporate account
You can now create a corporate account and take part to corporate challenges to support the charity of your choice. Your company must have a Blisport account.
- Recording your activity
- Gamification elements such as life point and Karma
- Sharing of sports performances on social networks