Bliss: Harvard Mental Health is an app designed to help students reach out. This application improves accessibility by offering a personal approach to navigate through mental health resources on Harvard's campus.
- Explore your own mental health: Get matched to resources based on what is on your mind
- Education: Learn more from peer educators, national organizations, and current news
- Calendar: Keep track of mental health themed events throughout the school year
- Inspiration: Send positive quotes to brighten someone’s day
- Get Involved: Join a peer counseling or educator group
Together, we can destigmatize and raise awareness about mental health at Harvard College.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.