By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Blizzard WCS app for iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad® is the perfect tool for eSports fans to keep up with all the exciting action of the StarCraft II World Championship Series. This app allows you to view live WCS matches and videos on demand (VODs), check results of prior matches, read eSports news, watch exclusive videos, and more!
* Live streams of WCS and other major StarCraft II eSports matches
* VODs of prior WCS matches
* Exclusive videos spotlighting WCS players and highlights
* View schedules of upcoming WCS matches
* Set reminder alarms to tune into upcoming WCS matches
* Catch up on the latest WCS results, with selectable spoiler option
* Read the latest WCS and StarCraft II eSports news
* Learn more about your favorite pro gamers through player profiles
* Stream the videos you play on the WCS app to your TV using AirPlay®
* Link eSports news articles to your favorite social networks
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use of the Blizzard WCS app. Share feedback about this app in our forum: http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/the-wcs-app-wants-to-go-everywhere-with-you
Visit our website at http://www.starcraft2.com/wcs/ for more information about the WCS, and try StarCraft II for free at http://www.starcraft.com.
©2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
* Various bug fixes and improvements
5 for just being associated with SC2 but...
Common guys! You update your YouTube channel with the latest vids, why not your own app? Why can't I watch WCS 2016 on your app, but I can watch it on YouTube; so at least there's that.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 31, 2016
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.