BLK is the new app for Black single men and Black single women with a simple mission: To create an exclusive community where Black men and Black women can find meaningful connections with people who share similar likes and interests.
• Become part of an exclusive community for single black men and black women
• Send unlimited amount of likes to other members
• Customize who and what they’re looking for
• Receive a personalized group of profiles to look through every day
• Chat with other members if they’ve liked you back
BLK is easy and fun to use:
• Simply scroll through a personalized list of profiles.
• If you're interested, slide profile to right to give the person a ‘Yeah’, or click the 'Heart' icon.
• If the feeling's mutual, then you're a match and can start chatting in our app right away.
• Not interested? Slide profile to the left to give the person a ‘Nah’, or click the ‘X’ icon.
BLK also has some easy and fun features designed to help you find a better match:
• You can 'Boost' your profile to move to the top of everyone's search in your area, and
• You can send 'Really Likes' to let someone know that you're 'really' into them--this fun feature triples your chances for a match.
So what now? Join the community, spread the word, find a match, and have fun!
And don't forget! Check us out every day! We're growing fast and there's someone new to match with every day!
• Updated Profiles: Additional ways to say yes or no to other members.
• New features: 'Super Likes' and 'Boosts'
• 'Super Likes': Increase your chance of a match by 3x by sending them a star to show you 'super' like them!
• Profile Boosts: Boost your profile to be one of the first-shown, highlighted profiles in your area!
• Better Matches: We listened to you and are now showing you members who are closer to you!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not exclusively blk anymore my only problem
App is great but I’m starting to see more Hispanic and white women on this app even Asian I liked the idea where this app was exclusively for black ppl but now that it’s getting multi racial it’s kinda tainting the element of what this app was originally created for not that it’s much of a problem but every time we created something for “US” everyone else jumps aboard but I could’ve sworn everyone hates “blk”ppl so what’s they’re purpose for being on the app?it can’t be blk love in peace that’s my only grief which isn’t much of a problem because I get plenty of matches and this seems to be the most decent app so far o give it 5 stars a lot of beautiful sistas and I’m overwhelmed by the love o want this app to succeed just don’t want it to lose its “soul”like hip hop and other forms of our culture that’s been bombarded by everyone else by that this app can potentially became a black planet and you seen what happen with that I just don’t understand one minute we monsters but you wanna have sexual relations with a monster?i just know most intentions on this app isn’t sincere but if it stayed exclusive to us there’s better results and connections I just realize the power of black love doesn’t mean I’m racist but each is own maybe just my opinion great app by the way love it so far keep making updates and make this app the best in the likes of pof and tinder it can happen if we work together as a unit love is love...one
Good start— my suggestions
Okay coming from a black woman who is only interested in black men... this is the app I have been WAITING for! I have wanted an app like this for the longest. So for that I appreciate you so much, because I only find my men attractive so it’s good to see my Kings on here with me....... now as far as everything else is concerned. Please allow us to show our location, and for us to see theirs as well. Worst thing in the world is to be having a great conversation and then finding out they are in a completely different state. I will chalk that up to this being new. Also I think we should more characters to speak, some people have more to say than others. You should also provide a back/reverse feature just in case we swiped right or left on someone we didn’t want to. Other than it being very vague at times, and a lot of people haven’t discovered this beauty I think it will go over well. Can’t wait to see the improvements
App randomly crashing!! Please fix
If I could upload a video off all the issue I am having with this app and none of the updates have fixed this issue so it’s apparent that you all must not know it’s a problem. The app keeps logging me out and won’t let me log back in. It crashes randomly, wont let me reply to messages. If I try using the phone number option I have to create a brand new profile which I don’t want to do because I have active conversations in my already created profile that is linked through Facebook. There should be away for you to link the phone number and the Facebook book profile without have two SEPARATE ACCOUNTS. I have been experiencing these random crashes for a week or so now and I recently redownloaded the app in hopes that it would be better this time. Amazingly enough it’s still having the same issues it was having 4 months ago. Please fix it!
- Affinity Apps, LLC
- 127.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Affinity Apps 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Really Like - 5 Pack $2.99
- Boost - 1 Pack $1.99
- Really Like - 25 Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.