By Viral Ideas ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you always confused which diet is right for you? Alkaline, paleo, vegan, raw...they all seem to have valid points, but they can be so restrictive? What if you don't need to be focused on one specific diet to live a healthy and happy life? We are all about the right balance!
Improve your health by balancing your diet with our app. The truth is, our bodies need both - alkaline and acidic foods. The balance between the two is vital for healthy digestion and the efficient absorbtion of necessary nutrients. Due to this app’s simplicity, in a few weeks you will gain the knowledge about healthy diets that nutrition consultants have studied and developed for years. We have converted large numbers ranges into a user friendly visual representation of dots and colours. A food’s pH level is shown in the number of dots and the 3 colours represent the pH status: acidic - neutral - alkaline. With this app you now have the tools to start tracking and building a healthier and more efficient metabolism.
- Track your diet and learn how you can balance it
- Learn more about the food you eat, which are alkaline or acidic
- Benefit suggestions on how to balance your diet
- Nutrient deficiency tracking
- Be on the top of the "Food Game"
- Share your status on social media
- Follow results of your friends and support them by "liking" theirs status
- Instantly access your status on your Apple Watch
This does not end here; we are working on improving the artificial intelligence of the app so it can recognise pH levels for a new upcoming sharing platform! Stay tuned!
App UI/UX - is minimalistic, simple - as less buttons as possible. Here’s some tips to navigate within the app:
Start to log your daily food intake and monitor the ratio of the acidic/alkaline levels by tapping on the "GO" button. Dismiss the result with pinch gesture. Add more food as you go and try to keep the ratio 3:1 - optimum balance. If your diet habits are acidic, find foods to eats from the list which are alkaline to bring the balance back to optimum. Save any item to your favourites for fast access. Shake the device to ask for counter-balancing suggestions
- “Pinch” gesture - dismiss views
- Tilt device to the right - show weekly graphs
- Swipe (left to right) in daily logged items container - deletion of the last item
- Shake device - get suggestions
- Long press on item - save to favourites
- Long press on item in favourites- deletion from favs
- Long press (result view) - share status
What's New in Version 1.2
- Update to iOS 9.3
- Following friends on social media discontinued
- UI improvements
- New Items added
- New recipes added