Welcome to the Blockverse: an alternate and blocky dimension, home to a diverse collection of alien civilizations. These creatures have been waging war for eons, and now you can take control of an army and join the fray!
• Block-building meets real-time-strategy in an action-packed and tactical game.
• Play as one of five races, each with their own unique troops, heroes, and blocks.
• Choose to control one of over a dozen heroes, each with different strengths, weaknesses, weapons, and abilities.
• Customize your army from a huge selection of equipment for each race.
• Build elaborate and powerful defenses by placing blocks, turrets, bombs, and more.
• Fight your way through a massive campaign on five different planets.
• Battle your friends and climb the leaderboards in 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer, powered by GameCenter.
• Multiplayer 2v2 bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
The original Block Fortress was an innovative blend of Minecraft-inspired building and first-person tower-defense mechanics. With Block Fortress: War, you can take the fight online in action-packed battles or make your way through a huge, planet-spanning campaign. The intense combat requires tactical thinking, troop management, and resource collection. Returning fans will feel right at home constructing impenetrable fortresses, while franchise newcomers will love mastering this elaborate game.
New race soon?
I was wondering if you would add any new races like Elves or dwarfs!! That'll be awesome!! The elves could have one melee leader and two range leaders like the gobs and Humans, as for the dwarfs they could have two melee leaders with one range character of course that range dwarf will hopefully have a blunderbuss. It'll be awesome!! If you don't try something like this, I'll love this game even more. Oh and maybe Coop survival? Just harder than the endless mode. This game would be amazing if it had co-op, instead of just trying to demolish eachother in 1v1's and 2v2's. I'm really hoping for a big update!! I can't wait!!!!! I have an issue with my multiplayer searching. It won't let me search because it says something about local player has not been authenticated? Please fix this!!! Thankyou!!
Ok, so I understand some people think this game is very crappy, well they're wrong, they just haven't tried and just gave up after failing once and say"this game is too hard" Put a little effort in people. There are bugs here and there, like every time you attack Gobbo 4 (The Block Gate) the heroes color gets disoriented, and it looks odd. But great game, they took another great game, and made it better in my opinion. The only issue that I put towards my 4 star rating, is that multiplayer never works. Every single time I hit "start" after 30 seconds it says "no players online..." so either this needs to be fixed, or there really ARE no players online, and I'm wrong. Thanks again Foursaken.
- Foursaken Media
- 568 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Shipment $1.99
- Large Shipment $2.99
- Small Shipment $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.