By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it. Put your skills as a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base in any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative and competitive multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with more than 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your character with tons of weapons and equipment, including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more!
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, zip lines, and more!
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 7 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
What's New in Version 1.6.4
Just a few bug fixes.
Needs more stuff
First off this game is awesome, but I also think that it could use a lot more stuff, and I had a few ideas... I think you should put a manual machine gun turret that you hop into to take down a whole bunch of enemy's. Second, why do you need to purchase robot with real cash? I mean, I know you guys make your money off the robots but people already buy the game. Third, I think that the weapons are awesome and I have no complaints on those, but please put in another hot bar square like 5 or 6 would be enough but I hate having to buy like three weapons and I can only choose 2 so I have room for a spare turret and block when the goblocks destroy one of my blocks. Forth, in the swamp maps when you fire a nuke or grenade launcher it just makes the rest of the make into a lake, so maybe fix that. Also put a bonus slot down for like hand grenades and smoke screen that the goblocks can't see though but your turrets can, that would be awesome. Thanks if you take into consideration about what I said. Zackattack3728
Fixing and suggestions
The co op is broken it never matches me to a game that's all. I do have some suggestions, you could manually control some turrets and a computer that's allows you to open doors activate mines and control turrets and upgrading the computer would let you control a goblin every minute. I also I have a new turret med turret that launches shells that repair blocks or heal your character(selected which one) and a new special item a shield generator that projects a shield in a distance.
This game is extremely addicting. Once you play you start leveling up which makes you want to level up more which makes you unlock more things which makes you want to level up more then you mine minerals which makes you be able to craft which makes you want to mine more minerals and it's just a cycle of never wanting to stop playing. The game just has so many possibilities and you never run out of things to do, I love it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 30, 2017
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 344 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots$3.99
- Attacker Bot$0.99
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Sniper Bot$0.99
- Bruiser Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99
- Dog Bot$0.99
- Constructor Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99