By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, and then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it from the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks! Put your skills as both a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive as long as you can!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your avatar with tons of weapons and equipment including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, and more
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a "free build" sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 6 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
• up to 4 player cooperative multiplayer
• up to 4 player competitive arena battles
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Sorry about the bugs in the previous update everyone! In this version:
• Added a new lift line block - a motorized zip line that propels your character upwards
• Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow you to build bases in arena mode
• Fixed a bug with scaling costs of mining blocks in survival mode
• Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
I have some suggestions for this game that should be tweaked.
First of all, the machine gun and its low range needs a slight 1-2 block boost.
Second, I haven't been getting as much of a cash payout as usual lately, enemies drop much less cash for me.
Third, the future bot is incredible, but upon upgrading its AoE to max, it's explosions damage me.
Fourth, some new bots, please, and maybe a new bot that could be a human who you equip their items.
Fifth, customisable bots. Ok, what if we could find items in survival, with a small chance after every wave, which would be for a certain bot. So I could get a blue laser diode for the starter bot (changing laser to blue :P) which could also do a different stats , like a chance to stun, but -10% damage.
Sixth, fix the sniper rifle so we don't have to be scoped the whole time it's equipped, it gets very annoying.
Finally, some weapon suggestions.
Light Grenade-Launcher : Holds one grenade, with moderate damage and blast radius.
Heavy Grenade-Launcher : Holds 6 grenades, with heavy damage but a small blast radius.
Arc Beam : Fire electricity, that will bounce and hit multiple enemies.
Flame-Thrower : Obvious reasons.
Incinerator : Like the goblocks, but blue.
****New Item**** A turret every player could get (with purchase able variants) that can be deployed and upgraded, is indestructible, and can be controlled by the player or not.
One Possible Glitch
I love this game!! It's one of my favorites, however I have found a huge problem with the motion sensor. It never works. I have yet to get it to work. Also, I think you need to work on the item descriptions, maybe even add a "how it works" button.
And one more thing. There needs to be a better way to obtain minerals in survival. Normally by the 10th wave I have mined all of it and can only build limited defenses, which can not fight off the waves past 20. Maybe you can have enemies drop minerals or have the minerals grow back, but only if there is mineral left, so if you mine all of it no more grows back.
Haha, I remembered another thing, Why do the mines and drills go up on cost it's very annoying. At least lower the cost increase.
I love it but
I love this game so much but there are a few things I would like and don't like. First is that if something is to high level and you can't use it but you buy it for that round it doesn't work.
I would love it if on survival you could pick which wave you wanted to be on because I hate having to start from the first wave.
I really don't like this but when I try to do coop and a person joins when the game starts it says the player has disconnected or while I am on the screen it says no players are online.
Please add/fix these things and the game will be even better than ever
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 180 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots$3.99
- Attacker Bot$0.99
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Sniper Bot$0.99
- Bruiser Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99
- Dog Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Constructor Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99