Blocknotary app allows you to store the digital fingerprint of your photos and video in the public ledger called the blockchain. Think of it as a notary for the digital age. The app is as simple as clicking the “Share” button.
* Calculate SHA-256 of any given photo or video
* Notarize the hash of a photo in the Bitcoin Live, Bitcoin test blockchain, Open Timestamps, and Tierion
* Verify presence of notarized hash in the blockchain
* Notary action extension to notarize from other apps, e.g. notarize a photo from Scannable in Block Notary without leaving Scannable app
* Push notifications on blockchain confirmation
* Realtime support and FAQ powered by HelpShift
* Blockcypher API
* Parse CloudCode
* Bitcoin TestNet3, Bitcoin Livenet, Open Timestamps, Tierion
* IPFS, AWS S3
- Launching app from app store crash fix
- Open Timestamps is free of charge to use
Ratings and Reviews
Notarizing just got easy and efficient!
Wow, never though this existed. Great way to notarize documents and pictures by using blockchain to make it very secure and legitimate. This app provide a lot of functionality and it's very organized. I love the interface and being able to save notarized documents. Great job.
This app allows you to store the digital fingerprint of your photos in the public ledger called the blockchain. It is very convenient for my works. It works perfectly fine for me. User interface and design are nice. Using practical and easy.
Bitcoins for proof of identity
First app of this kind finally. Great idea to prove the identity of photos and documents. Waited for it for a long time. App navigation is easy and straightforward. The photo gets into a block chain within 10 min and the photo id provided instantly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.