Blockchain - Bitcoin Wallet
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
---- The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Wallet, featured in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal ----
Join more than 14 million Blockchain wallet users and start using Bitcoin now!
Access your Blockchain wallet on your iPhone or create a new wallet. It's free and takes just a few seconds.
Here's what you'll get:
Ease of use
- Send and receive Bitcoin instantly with anyone in the world
- It's safe, simple, and fun
Peace of mind
- You are the only one who has access to your bitcoins
- You stay in control
- A Security Center to help protect your funds from unauthorized access
- Advanced Two Factor Authentication keeps the bad guys out
- Successfully completed security audits by world-class researchers
- PIN Protection
Excellent customer support at https://support.blockchain.com
- Hierarchical deterministic address architecture
- Simplified backup and recovery with a 12 word recovery phrase
- Server-side entropy for maximum randomness
- 20+ currency conversion rates
- 25+ languages
- Dynamic fees
- Paper Wallet import
- Spending from watch-only addresses
- TOR blocking
- Browse Bitcoin merchants in your area
- Open source
- Bleep on transaction
- Amounts in BTC, mBTC, or bits
- QR Code Support
What's New in Version 2.4.5
- New fee service
- Mobile to web login
- Added Indian Rupee
In a Different League. Nothing comes close
The absolute best wallet I've used so far. NOTHING comes close. Not even by a mile. It's EASILY the FASTEST, and SIMPLEST Wallet out there. My favorite? I get to adjust the fees however I please, which has saved me a TON OF TIME AND MONEY when it comes to Price & Trx Spikes so i avoided being stuck on the blockchain, by using the Recommended fee / over the rec fee.
So far my experience with block chain has been very good there was a period where a lot of these wallets were having problems and watching how did share but once you pay the proper fees were paid the additional fees you get your money very fast.
It works fine but your charged to receive and send bitcoin a little over $2 that might not seam like much but every transaction adds up fast I get paid $20 loose $2 transfer $3 loose $2 transfer $7 loose $2 great now I'm broke I spent half what I earned on top of that it take an hour for transfers to go through and you can't exchange btc for usd or any other forms of currency it's not really worth it I'm gonna try Coinbase next and see if that works better
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Blockchain-UK Limited
- © Blockchain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.