Store, trade, send, and receive crypto with the #1 cryptocurrency wallet.
The Blockchain Wallet supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Stellar (XLM).
Trusted by 30 million wallet users and counting in over 140 countries to store digital currencies in a safe, non-custodial wallet. With Blockchain Wallet, only you have access to your private keys (we don't store them).
You can instantly transact with anyone in the world and transform the financial system right from your pocket.
Create a new Blockchain Wallet or access your existing one on your mobile device. It's free and takes just a few seconds.
Need help or have a question? Our best-in-class support team will always be there for you. Reach out at support.blockchain.com or via twitter - @AskBlockchain.
Here's what you'll get:
- Remain in exclusive control of your wallet’s private keys
- Set 4-digit-pin or biometrically authenticate with fingerprint recognition
- Keep the bad guys out with advanced Two-Step Authentication
- Feel safe knowing world-class researchers are conducting regular security audits
2. Ease of use
- Send bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash & stellar instantly to anyone in the world
- Request payments in cryptocurrencies with ease — anytime, anywhere
- Manage your accounts and view transaction details
3. Access to markets
- Seamlessly buy and sell bitcoin
- Trade between bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash & stellar
- Always know the cryptocurrency market prices
- 20+ fiat currency conversion rates
- 18 languages
- Track spending from watch-only addresses
- QR Code Support to easily send or receive payments
- Hierarchical deterministic address architecture for increased transaction privacy
- Dynamic fees
- Simplified backup and recovery with a 12 word backup phrase
- TOR blocking
- Open source
- Paper Wallet import
- Server-side entropy for maximum randomness
Release notes for 2.7.1: We’ve fixed the issue where users were being logged out when updating their apps to v2.6.0. This update will enable you to login with your Touch ID/ PIN again.
We’ve added support for Stellar (XLM) in our wallet. XLM is a token that enables quick, low cost global transactions. Send, receive, and trade XLM in the Wallet today.
Ratings and Reviews
There were a few times i had some login issues from using this application. First time, It said login fail and then it keeping spinning for a long time, then I finally got in and my balance was 0, i was totally freaked out, then i try to click on dashboard back and forth, and finally my account balance was back to normal. And today, it just happened again. I tried to login and it failed, i kept trying for 10 minutes and it said the said thing. So I decided to login thru the website and I finally got in and my account balance was 0 but the icon is showing that it trying to download the information, but it was keeping doing that for long times so i decided to click on the menu i found a refresh button, so click it, and finally my actual account balance appeared as normal. When this happened to me twice now i consider to get a hardware wallet instead so I won’t get a heart attack next time. I wish this app work flawlessly but it is not.
Transactions don’t go through..
3.5 full days and still waiting for my transaction from this wallet to confirm. Not even 1 confirmation, and I paid the higher priority fee and added a couple dollars to it. No assistance from anyone at all on how to resolve this issue, and the transaction can’t be canceled and there’s no one who can say how long before a refund happens or the transaction pushes through. This is unusable if there’s no reliability. Miners seem to be holding the network hostage demanding fees. That’s ransom imo.. can’t even access my own money. Have never had this happen on a wallet before. Have had an issue where it took a few hours, not surprisingly it was using this wallet too, but for it to be 3 full days later and nothing has happened to resolve the transaction is unacceptable. I want to believe in Bitcoin, but how when stuff like this happens?
Keeps getting better and better
This app was a mess a few months ago but in recent updates it’s been working much much better. However i had to disable FaceID because it would crash after scanning hence why i took out 1 star
Also a sugestión, can you guys add a daily summary for transactions? Like a sum of all transactions sent and received. That would be really helpful for people like me who is a small exchanger and i use your app to send the transactions to my customers. And each day i have to sit down for 15-20 mins to sum everything up.
- Blockchain-UK Limited
- 111.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blockchain
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.