Blockfolio Bitcoin/Altcoin App
By Blockfolio, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Blockfolio offers complete Bitcoin and Altcoin cryptocurrency management, with easy to use tools to keep track of all your crypto investments. Get detailed price and market information for individual currencies and your entire portfolio all in one place.
Highlights of Blockfolio:
- Portfolio Overview: View all your cryptocurrency investments at once, and find detailed information on each coin.
- Price Notifications: Use alerts to get notified immediately when the price crosses a certain threshold.
- Charts and Orderbook: Candlestick charts, orderbook, and market details for every coin.
- Latest News Stories: Stay up to date with the latest Bitcoin and Altcoin news from CoinDesk, Bitcoin Magazine and more coming soon using our News reader.
- Over 2000 Cryptocurrencies: You can easily track over 2000 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Tezos, NEM, NEO, IOTA, Monero, Ethereum Classic, OmiseGO, SNT, Qtum, Iconomi, Dogecoin, Golem, Waves, Stellar, DigixDao and many more!
- New Altcoins Added Regularly: Most new cryptocurrencies are added the same day they are added to the exchange.
- Add fiat currencies to your portfolio.
- Global Coverage: View your portfolio in over 30 fiat currencies!
Blockfolio, LLC is a private company based in Los Angeles that provides mobile cryptocurrency services.
- Check us out at: www.blockfolio.com
- Join our telegram group: telegram.blockfolio.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any issues you may have.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Auto add/deduct holdings when adding transactions. No longer necessary to add two transactions.
- Sell all option
- Text size setting
As always, more improvements under the hood.
Really great app! A few suggestions..
Hey Blockfolio Team, been using this killer app for a few weeks now and I like it a lot so far but have a couple hang ups that I’m hoping can be smoothed out. My issues are: I’m trying to track my Mining earnings. For example if I’m Mining, it’s no longer purchasing any coins in typical fashion. Sure electricity cost, time, and hardware are certainly factors but a BTC buy price simply doesn’t apply here. Same goes for any “gifted” BTC. We are heading into the holidays and being able to track gifted gains seems like a no brainer to me. And while I’m at it, factoring in Coinbase Fees would also make my life way easier! It always eats into the earnings a bit and I have to manually adjust transactions or just forget about being exactly on point.
Incorporating Touch ID would be amazing!! And I’d also LOVE to see multiple accounts added so we can maintain more than 1 portfolio.
Thanks for the consideration and I will gladly update to 5 stars if these features can get hammered out!
Blockfolio was the best and they made it better.
My one main complaint with Blockfolio was having to add holdings (say, BTC) then “sell” some in order to represent an alt-coin purchase and separately also add the alt-coins I bought.
Now that that’s resolved, I can’t think of anything else I’d really want to add/remove or change. I guess the only other minor, nit picky thing would be to let us set default exchanges. For example, I use only Coinbase and Bittrex. However, they have nearly resolved that as well since the app now defaults to Coinbase when adding BTC, as opposed to having to choose an exchange every single time (I.e. no default at all). Really not too sure how it could be improved, especially for a free app with no ads.
Some old flaws, and new ones
This app has been working for me very well for the last couple months the only flaw that has been in the app the whole time that I've noticed is that the stock price alerts are very delayed or go off for no reason which makes them unreliable. Problem that I am having as of recently is that the servers are very slow and often appear as unavailable. Maybe due to an increase of users? Lastly I think it would be nice to have a live newsfeed of the crypto currencies, and depth charts. Overall it is a good app to keep track of your portfolio without having to sign up for anything hands-down the best free app even though I'm giving it three stars it's just because it's been very inconvenient to use recently.