Blockfolio is the world’s most popular FREE Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio management app, with support for 8,000+ cryptocurrencies. Join millions of others and track your entire portfolio in one place, get detailed price and market information, and receive Signal updates directly from crypto teams within the app.
Millions of users globally love Blockfolio:
■ “Well worth 5 stars... accurate pricing, easy for beginners, ad free, plenty of functions, highly recommend…”
■ “How amazing is the 'signal' feature on Blockfolio? Keeps me up to date with tech developments without all the brassneck shilling you get on Twitter.”
■ “Easily the best cryptocurrency monitoring app and has great customer service.”
TRACK YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY PORTFOLIO
■ Track prices of over 8,000 coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Monero, Zcash & many more).
■ View your portfolio in 100+ fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, BRL, KRW & more) or crypto bases (BTC, ETH).
■ Chart the trend of your crypto investments over time with your personal portfolio graph.
EXCLUSIVE UPDATES DIRECTLY FROM CRYPTO TEAMS WITH BLOCKFOLIO SIGNAL
■ Cut through all the misinformation in the crypto space and receive curated signals directly from the leadership teams of the coins you care about (0x, Monero, Dash, NEO, Zcash, Ethereum Classic, etc.).
UP-TO-DATE EXCHANGE PRICES & MARKET ANALYSIS
■ Global coverage with 300+ exchanges (Coinbase, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bitfinex etc.)
■ View candlestick charts and real-time order book information for every coin.
■ Set custom price alerts to get notified immediately when prices move.
■ Stay up-to-date with the latest crypto news from CoinDesk, Coin Telegraph and more in your custom news feed.
SAFE & SECURE
■ Add a PIN lock to safeguard your portfolio.
■ Take advantage of the “Hide Balances” feature for added privacy.
■ Recover or transfer your portfolio with our 24/7 support team.
24/7 SUPPORT AVAILABLE
■ You can reach us anytime on our Telegram or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
■ Telegram: telegram.blockfolio.com
■ Twitter: twitter.com/Blockfolio
■ Facebook: facebook.com/Blockfolio
■ Instagram: instagram.com/Blockfolio
■ Blog: blog.blockfolio.com
■ Feedback: feedback.blockfolio.com
■ Email: email@example.com
- Your favorite coin jumped in price! Try the new price change alerts. Simply set the percentage change and receive a notification.
- Added Signal categories to keep the conversation focused on Technical, Community, Marketing and Emergency updates
- More bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Really great app! A few suggestions..
Hey Blockfolio Team, been using this killer app for a few weeks now and I like it a lot so far but have a couple hang ups that I’m hoping can be smoothed out. My issues are: I’m trying to track my Mining earnings. For example if I’m Mining, it’s no longer purchasing any coins in typical fashion. Sure electricity cost, time, and hardware are certainly factors but a BTC buy price simply doesn’t apply here. Same goes for any “gifted” BTC. We are heading into the holidays and being able to track gifted gains seems like a no brainer to me. And while I’m at it, factoring in Coinbase Fees would also make my life way easier! It always eats into the earnings a bit and I have to manually adjust transactions or just forget about being exactly on point.
Incorporating Touch ID would be amazing!! And I’d also LOVE to see multiple accounts added so we can maintain more than 1 portfolio.
Thanks for the consideration and I will gladly update to 5 stars if these features can get hammered out!
Love the app..a couple of changes I would consider.
1. When you use ethereum to buy an altcoin and then you make money on the altcoin and then sell to ethereum the app counts that as you 'buying' ethereum and then adds this to your Net Cost. But this has already been added to your net cost when you bought the ether, so it's not really accurate in that sense. Also the net cost should go down based on how much ether you gained on the sale of the altcoin.
2. When you take profits on your portfolio the overall graph of your portfolio earnings shows that you lost money simply because the overall number is lower, but in reality you just cashed out to dollars and your portfolio has actually done better. I think it's fine that the graph shows a decrease in total number, but the percentage change should not show a loss because it's not a loss.
THE best App of this type available
Sure, the more I use it the more little things I wish could be added. Perhaps fancier alerts. Better handling of some charts. Ability to add better notes or even even links. Still, considering how much they are able to pack in to such small real estate and how incredibly USEFUL this App is for my needs (especially comparing to other options out there), I wish I could rate more stars than five. I would happily pay for this App, several times over.
Here's something I would love: I hope they are working on a desktop version! One with added features and interaction (especially easy way to record trades), that shared data with the mobile App via a secure account (or encrypted Dropbox file). I really hope they are working on that right now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.