Blocknotary app allows you to store the digital fingerprint of your photos and video in the public ledger called the blockchain. Think of it as a notary for the digital age. The app is as simple as clicking the “Share” button.
* Calculate SHA-256 of any given photo or video
* Notarize the hash of a photo in the Bitcoin Live, Bitcoin test blockchain, Open Timestamps, and Tierion
* Verify presence of notarized hash in the blockchain
* Notary action extension to notarize from other apps, e.g. notarize a photo from Scannable in Block Notary without leaving Scannable app
* Push notifications on blockchain confirmation
* Realtime support and FAQ powered by HelpShift
* Blockcypher API
* Parse CloudCode
* Bitcoin TestNet3, Bitcoin Livenet, Open Timestamps, Tierion
* IPFS, AWS S3
- Launching app from app store crash fix
- Open Timestamps is free of charge to use
Ratings and Reviews
This app allow you can store the digital fingerprint of your photos in the public ledger. It has a new idea behind this app which ch helps you to secure your properties and your photos. It's really great and helpful.
This app is very simple, allows to store the digital fingerprint of photos in the public ledger called the blockchain. Think of it as a notary for the digital age.
I love these app it's protect all my picture even the ugly one. And now my mom can't look at my picture and delete them when she wants to.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.